Help me with SIMS and SIM CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hey guyz , i want to buy the latest versions of sims and also sim city for my brother. can somebody tell me which are the latest versions of these 2 games. I tried searching and also visited their website but i eneded up confused as i have never played these games and i dont know much about them. Also what is the new game The Urbz about ? Somebody reply and enlighten me on these games.

S

sunnydiv

ur avatare is very very nice. r u serious :D, i think even i will do this now :D

digit = money :D

lol

anyways, sims had, sims 2 , and then sims university, do check if its a expansion or not

sim city i dont know

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
what do u mean by expansion ? does it mean that i need to have sims 2 to play the university expansion pack or can i play it standalone ?

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
yeps expansion needs you to have the orignal game
i.e sims 2 in your case

take for example doom 3 expansion ROE
it needs you to have your orignal DOOM 3 game preinstalled to install the ROE

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Well heres it
U asked two separate questions
Firstly
Simcity 4000 or sim city 4 is the latest edition of sim city
yet it has an expansion rush hour which needs the original sim city 4. i think u can now get it in a combined pack with rush hour.
Okay second question
The Sims has multiple expansion packs so u may get confused. However the latest sims is Sims 2 which now has an expansion sims 2 university which as techno funky said needs the original sims 2 to play.

And regarding ur doubt about The urbz it is a console only game portaying the urban lifestyle of the sims.

godzi_85

In the zone
ya simcity 4 + rush hour comein a simcity 4 deluxe pack.... pretty cooool... but do instal the patches if you want best gameplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom