help me with panasonic mobile A-200

Status
Not open for further replies.

digant_goyal

Broken In
hello friends,
i want to know weather you that panasonic a-200 is good mobile in comparison to nokia -2600,
and how in general is the panasonic mobiles in terms of life and reliability,
plz help.....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
A nokia piece is always better in terms of a Panasonic one cause it has good re-sale value in the market and is very easy to use...plus the a-200 design is quite screwed up.....the only point where 2600 lacks out is the Gprs connectivity and hence cutting short on MMS :(

here check out the comparison for urself
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=911&idPhone1=814

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@bala....yaar u could have just given him the source or the link.....why post such big specs.....makes it difficult for othe posts to be added in this thread mate :(

@digant_goyal....if u aint plannin to sell the phone in somewhere near time and tend to keep it for over a year then u can go for panasonic one....or the nokia is preferred :wink:

Btw in general the panasonic phones are not in much demand they are hardly in talk these days....i remember though their Cordless phones being real good.....but cell phones i doubt thier flexibility :cry:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
allwyndlima said:
@bala....yaar u could have just given him the source or the link.....why post such big specs.....makes it difficult for othe posts to be added in this thread mate :(

ok m8.. done :D edited

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Panasonic A200 looks like a cr@p..., get nokia 2600 which costs only rs. 4.8k

But 2600 has one issue, which i dont like: Single select key (called navi key, as in 3315) and A200 has more features than 2600, yet i suggest u to go for 2600.

A200 has compactibility issues as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom