Help Me with Nfs ug2....

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus_3007

Broken In
The dignosis in nfs ug2 says about my system configuration

Operating System (Get Updates) Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4 (Build 2195) Windows XP/2000/ME/98

System Memory 510.8

Processor Speed 1700.0

DirectX Version (Get Updates) 9.0c

Display Device (Get Drivers) Intel(R) 82845G/GL Graphics Controller

Display Memory 64.0

Display Driver 6.13.01.3119

Sound Device (Get Drivers) SB Live! Audio [D880]

Sound Driver 5.12.01.0252-1.31.0120

But the game requires

Operating System : Windows XP/2000/ME/98

System Memory : 256.0

DirectX Version : direct x 9.0c

Display Memory : 32.0

I have every thing higher than required but still when i run the game it does not run properly i gets strucked and i cannot have full acceleration on the game pls help me with this .......

sahil_blues

In the zone
dude the Game requirements which u are showing are the MINIMUM....i have a GeforceFX 5200 (with 128MB) and 512 MB RAM and a 3 Ghz processor....but the game runs properly only after disabling all the eye candy....get ur crad and ur RAM upgraded if u really wanna play this game....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
sahil_blues wrote:
dude the Game requirements which u are showing are the MINIMUM....i have a GeforceFX 5200 (with 128MB) and 512 MB RAM and a 3 Ghz processor....but the game runs properly only after disabling all the eye candy....get ur crad and ur RAM upgraded if u really wanna play this game....
Even i hv a nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB DDR RAM) with 256 MB DDR (266) as my RAm and i hv a smoother gameplay with all the eye candy turned to medium level and a reso of 800x600

hey maximus,please upgrade ur RAM to a minimum of 256 MB DDR and buy a decent AGP card lik an FX 5200....atleast.. :) and u will be able to play the game.The minimum requirements r given only to start the game (but u really cant PLAY IT COZ OF SLOW fps)....

Cheers n e-peace......

sahil_blues

In the zone
@ashu u might be right....the problem with me is that i have an LCD monitor which has 1024X768 as its ntive resolution(the clearest)....so i have to run every game at this resolution and therefore i have to disable most of the graphic details :(

bala4digit

Journeyman
ashu888ashu888 said:
sahil_blues wrote:
Even i hv a nVIODIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB DDR RAM) with 256 MB DDR (266) as my RAm and i hv a smoother gameplay with all the eye candy turned to medium level and a reso of 800x600

hey maximus,please upgrade ur RAM to a minimum of 256 MB DDR and buy a decent AGP card lik an FX 5200....atleast.. :) and u will be able to play the game.The minimum requirements r given only to start the game (but u really cant PLAY IT COZ OF SLOW fps)....

Cheers n e-peace....

what's AGP Card.
BTW I Have 865gv intel extreme graphics-2 card and have 256mb ram and 32mbvideo memory and 3d acclrtr and 2.8 ghz processor and win98 as OS.........my game ran smoothly with high level which showed reflection of cars but no rain drops on my screen, no audience at end of race nor any girls at the start of the race,and no headlight reflection of my car on the road.

How to upgrade my graphic card drivers( 865gv intel extreme graphics-2 card)as the official website gives upgrades only for win2000,xp etc not 4 98.what to do??? :cry: :cry:

Kniwor

Learner
By AGP card he is reffering to a graphics card right now, grahics card can be AGP or PCI-E,

To update ur drivers just go the manufacturers website and download them,.

bala4digit

Journeyman
but i already said the manufacturer's (intels)site is not givin upgrades 4 win98 os................got it bud........thanx 4 info abt agp.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Display Device (Get Drivers) Intel(R) 82845G/GL Graphics Controller

Display Memory 64.0

Ur onboard graphics adapter doesn't support many necessary feature like HT&T , shaders etc. .... moreover ... the 64 MB VRAM is shared from systemram .. and this process is darn slow .....

So even though it might appear that ur config. is above the minimum system requirements... u wont be able to play the game properly without a decent AGP card ....

Sorry dude .. but u can run the game at 640*480 ... with low settings for decent gameplay ... otherwise only stutterings for you .....

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys my cuzins got a p4 2-80Ghz,256 mb toshiba lappy with nvidia ge force go 32mb,nfsu2 works perfectly with full graphics but there are black patches on da screen which appear when a race begins thus i cannot play very easily,even when i reduce the graphics to lowest they do not dissappear(the same problem with pop sands of time)wats wrong???
is there any fix i can download or sumthin????please help me guys.

sahil_blues

In the zone
chwamiki said:
hey guys my cuzins got a p4 2-80Ghz,256 mb toshiba lappy with nvidia ge force go 32mb,nfsu2 works perfectly with full graphics but there are black patches on da screen which appear when a race begins thus i cannot play very easily,even when i reduce the graphics to lowest they do not dissappear(the same problem with pop sands of time)wats wrong???
is there any fix i can download or sumthin????please help me guys.

its the drivers most probably....the same thing used t happen wit me in FIFA 2005....but after downloading the lates drivers from the Nvdia's site, the game worked properly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom