Help me with N-gage OBEX File Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
Ok understand my prob..... and then answer........

Ok now I have N-gage QD and bluetooth drivers and softwares r installed........... now by default when I copy something from computer to phone by
OBEX File Transfer it by default saves in phone memory........ is there any way to save directly to memory card....... :twisted:

And my PC Suite for N-Gage QD is just making me sick now cause mrouter is connected and bluetooth is connected then also it shows tht ur n-gage is offline......... this does not happen in bluetooth..............this does not happen before........ I think problem is that I have disabled the start up entry for BTTray.exe and ConnMngmntBox.exe for month now......... and I does not connect N-gage from that day till now........ now I have added these start up entries and then also it is saying N-GAGE QD IS OFFLINE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :?

HELP ME WITH THIS BLUETOOTH AND PC SUITE :x

REMEMBER I AM NOT GOING TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL AGAIN IT TOOK TO MUCH TIME :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :(

technoteen

Journeyman
for the first ques use MsvDriveE.sis software it is a freeware just google for it

for second problem yes pcsuite for ngage qd is really a pain. you should after starting bluetooth on you phone and on you comp try to manually select all the ports for the phone from mrouter, it worked for me

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
technoteen said:
for the first ques use MsvDriveE.sis software it is a freeware just google for it

for second problem yes pcsuite for ngage qd is really a pain. you should after starting bluetooth on you phone and on you comp try to manually select all the ports for the phone from mrouter, it worked for me

ME SELECTED ALL PORTS BUT COM4 IS CONNECTED AND THEN ALSO IT IS OFFLINE :evil: :evil: :( :(

HEY NOW I HAVE ALSO GIVEN MY LIFE BY UNISTALLING AND INSTALLING IT AGAIN.......... THEN ALSO IT IS OFFLINE

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
Sorry for disturbing all of u :oops: :oops: my prob..... is fixed I have reinstalled my bluetooth drivers............ sorry once again :oops: :oops: :(

Close this topic please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom