Help me to select a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jam

Right off the assembly line
hey just help me........nokia n71,n70,3250, se 810i which is good.i badly need a good mobile fne with good quality muzik with in17k range

Last edited:

prankie

D PrankMaster
Re: king

If u want good music and good camera with less features,, then gofor W810i... if u want good features with good music and avg. camera then gofor N3250.... if u want above avg music, good camera and good features than gofor N70...
W810i ~15k
N3250 ~16k
N70 ~17.5k

prankie

D PrankMaster

Both W810i's and N3250's music is bettr than N70's...
if u really wanna muzic phone than choose among these two..

Pathik

Google Bot

u can get all fomat video and audio players in the n70....
so i can say that the music in n70 is good..

prankie

D PrankMaster

how does format compatibility be related to music qlty???
anyways N3250 also support all audio/video formats...

Pathik

Google Bot

it cant be related but atleast u shd be able to play all formats in a media fone......
and tell me does 3250 support .mpeg or.mpg or.dat :p

Last edited:

prankie

D PrankMaster

well there are various s/w's available.. and by installin 'em i think the support will be added...

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl

w810i, 3250 both are good phone. but you have to think about your requirements first. That is SYMBIAN or NOT. Solve the question and you must get your answer. BTW, 3250 headphone is not so good as w810i. But you may buy a good headphone after buying 3250, because it has standard sound ouput......

Pathik

Google Bot

prankie said:
well there are various s/w's available.. and by installin 'em i think the support will be added...
well not many softs r available for os9.1 yet...... and os 8.1 has backward compatibility so u can play many formats n 8.1 but not in 9.1

shaunak

Tux Fan
Get the k750i.

its essentialy the same phone as the w810i. only the 810i has a "walkman" branding and a mp3 player hotkey. Just for this the w810i costs 4~5k more than the k750i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom