help me to read digit regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitt

Right off the assembly line
hi,i m a digit reader. digit makes my pc like super computer with updated softwares and my mind too that why i like digit.now a days my pc suffering from strange problem that gives a break to my routine magzine reading.The problem is that some of new digit dvds are not running in my pc. here is the list of those dvds *december 2007 " entertainment " --> shows blank by pc *february 2008 dvd runs flash presentation and i can explore it but no response when trying to insall anything here is my configuration:: windows xp sp 2 :: intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.40GHz :: 512 mb ram :: dvd drivemy request is can u please suggest me a way by that i can customize my pc to make run all dvds like is there any other driver recommendto run these high quality dvds or whatever i have no money to spend on pc ( like in new processor etc) all previous dvds works fine ...................... please help me, i really love digit magzine and i dont want to stop by buying digit by that type of reason..thanks in advance

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Well, you dont have to change anything. Its very possible that the Digit DVD might have been faulty.

For the DEC 2007, get it from a friend or something, and ask your newsstand owner if he has any back issues or back cds/dvds. I'm suggesting this because the newsstand I am regular to, has some older copies for people.

If you are a subscriber, simple, return the dvd and wait for a new one. I heard that Digit is quite prompt in these issues.

For Feb 2008, since your PC is like a super computer, read the descriptions in the flash, browse the CD in explorer and install the progs :D

Come on man, you cant complain for these issues, they are too simple to solve. And forget the DVDs, you can get the latest versions of the progs online.

PS: If normal DVDs also cause any problems, try checking your DVD drive :)

OP
A

arpitt

Right off the assembly line
u r right dheeraj_kumar ... at first i also guess this solution and i tried it too. but it does not work. dvds are not faulty because these are running in other dual core computer with dvd writer. and my dvd drive is not also faulty because it runs other dvds of digit and chip too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom