Help me to port forward in my Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
hey buddy try *portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm
although yours is not mentioned there.
you can always try googling this query:)

OP
thilina

thilina

From Sri Lanka
vimal_mehrotra said:
hey buddy try *portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm
although yours is not mentioned there.
you can always try googling this query:)

chkd that site too.
googled

But any place doesnt tellabt my modem:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

mediator

Technomancer
thilina said:
I have got a Cnet CNAD 800EF modem.How can I enable port forward in it??:confused:
Is that a router or a dialup modem?? In latter case u don't need to port forward!

OP
thilina

thilina

From Sri Lanka
its a router.
In azeureus port testing,it gives me a NAT error.
Thats y i thought that i neeed port f. enabled[it is also said in the azuereus wiki]

mediator

Technomancer
Well @thilna, I have encountered that problem myself. But due to some fault in my router itself, its not able to add entries in "port forward" section. But recently installed a wireless router and my problem was gone! So can u do the same as a last resort!

U may read ur router manuals. I think that wud be the best source. Well u can just explore tooo.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Its not so complicated. I just checked and saw that your router is capable of uPNP (universal plug and play).
Please open your router by typing 192.168.1.1 in your browser, login to your router, and search for the uPNP enabling checkbox, tick it, restart your router.

Now launch azureus and run the configuratiion wizard from the tools menu, at one point you will be prompted to enable uPNP in Azureus which you must do. Now your set !
Your Azureus will "talk" to your router and set the routing path. Just ensure that azureus program access permissions are added to your firewall.

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
login into the modem.......
aka (*192.168.1.1
username: admin password: admin)
if you get a web interface your problem is half solved........
if not then you need to telnet to 192.168.1.1 user admin/admin to login...
you will be provided with interface no worries more or less they are same...
look for NAT or Port triggering or port forwarding this kind of settings ......
You will eventually find it.... (mine comes under Advanced>NAT>add....) once you located it add any name... does matter azerus for instance assign a starting port... any take example 50001 and end port 50001 (In case you need to forward only one port) next setting will be for protocol (aka TCP or UDP or Both....... select Both) and last will be the connection you are using ptp over lan or bridge select whichever you are using most probably will be ptpoelan and save changes and an exception will be added to the router....
save and reboot the router aka( option will be there... just click it)

NOw you need to go in the preferences of the softwares... aka (azerus here for example and remove randomize everytime it starts and assign the port you just trigger aka(50001) and you will be done...

to save the above hassle you can use utorrent with unpn option it can forward any port (provided your isp supports it..), some minor speed will be lost but not noticeble...

OP
thilina

thilina

From Sri Lanka
Thanks thanks thanks to all of u guys.
I hope this will work.
Ill try it and say the result to u guys tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom