Broken In
Help me to Decide wheatger to Buy
Xbox360
or
Playstation3
Please help me your statements will help me to decide

moshel

Padawan
PC for sure man......u can do so many things on a pc..........upgrade it 2!!!!!! yes but as hemant said, wait for DX10 based cards and VISTA to come before buying

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@hbk549, if you are fan of games like GTA, F1..., then only go for PS3 & if you're fan of some XBoX Exclusive games then go for it.

Otherwise stick with ur PC.

In terms of performance, no console can beat a PC. (console equivalent PC)

K

krazyfrog

As far as pure gameplay is concerned, consoles are ALWAYS better that pc, maybe because they were built for only gaming. But with a pc, you can do a lot of things other than gaming. Since you don't already own a pc, you can get a very good one at the price of a PS3. The games will also be cheaper and easily available. But be ready to upgrade every six months, if you want the best possible graphics

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well the only reason i dont support a pc ... is that it requires continous upgrades .... i got it upgraded b4 nfs u1 .... then for MW and now will hav to do so for carbon ... so its expensive and also u hv to repeatedly go to ur dad and tell him tospend for playing games which is a really difficult task .... xbox360, ps3 ek baar kharcha kiya phir thodi kam taklif hai .... if u understand wat i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom