Help me to choose a Mobile for Checking eMails

Status
Not open for further replies.

oval_man

Journeyman
Hi all,I'm in need of a mobile exclusively for checking Emails,other things are not very important.I'm already having Nokia 6600 which is not very good in checking mails even though 'gprs' is good!:(

Kindly help me please!:D
My budget is 20 to 25K.

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Nokia E61, Nokia E70. Choose anyone of the above. Both are capable of fulfilling your needs.

Pathik

Google Bot
get any e series one.. pref e61.. but i shd tell u that u can check n do all email related stuff in ur 6600 also..
for hardcore emailing u can also get the blackberry pearl...
or get a communicator...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
What is wrong with 6600. If your main need is email, spend money and Buy LCG's Profimail, which is an excellant Email Solution.

For 20 to 25K you can simply upgrade your cell and dump 6600.

E61/62 would suit your requirements nicely.

B

brutality9k

Nokia E50 is good, other option in that prize range could be SE M600i or Moto Ming

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
The gadget which is world famous for e-mail reading capability and other professional application is Blackberry. Its available in India both from Airtel (Launched many years ago) and Hutch(Launched recently). But they are costly and you will have to subscribe to their services to get your email. But the are they best option. Visit a Airtel Connect or Hutch Shop for details. You can even check them at their respective sites.

Your second best option is a PDA based phone. In that category I'll recommend Sony Ericsson P990i, Motorola MotoMing, Nokia E61.

Of these I prefer P990i and E61. Both are equally good in doing what you are looking for.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Nokia 9500/9300i,the Best device for checking mails.BlackBerry connection with Airtel/Hutch is good in case of people using company based servers and for instant communicating among them.

For individuals,with POP/IMAP accounts,9500 is the best (We can even install Blackberry software in 9500 and use it if required).I used Mobile Office with airtel for checking my POP mails,even attachments can be viewed clearly in 9500 similar to checking in laptop.

I've used many mobiles,but none can beat 9500 for checking Mails (Push eMail software is also available from emoze,a freeware,'Automail' is also a freeware) eventhough 9500 looks outdated with NO 3G,comaparatively slow processor,ordinary vga cam,bulky device ('brick'),old series S80 device with no future support,if it comes to browsing or checking mails

it is THE BEST!

the only mobile which came slightly near to it is 'iMate JASJAR', a windows mobile with 'outlook' but still it lacks the originality for viewing attachments.

I don't underestimate other mobiles as they have so many advantages including checking mails,But IMHO,

9500 has an edge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom