Help Me out with this strange problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunaltech

Journeyman
Hello Friends/Experts

I am having a strange problem with Yahoo Messenger at my office.

First thing is they have blocked Rediff website but when the movement they unblock Rediff website the yahoo messenger gives a strange problem like its get log off and login repeatedly.

Second problem is that due to yahoo messenger the outlook and other items doesn't work properly. when clicking on new message on outlook it give message of virtual memory and when we right click on desktop some of the items in that list gets invisible to get that we have to exit the yahoo messenger and then again we have to login in yahoo messenger.

Kindly help me out with this problem. if you required any further information let me know will try to clear that

thanks in advance

kunal

slugger

Banned
if u facin problems problem with IM clients installled on the the comp - then don't use them

instead use meebo chat thru ur browser

it supports Yahoo!, MSN, Gtalk, AOL

happy chattin in your office :D

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman
the thing is we work through Yahoo Messenger where we can send group messages

and coz of rediff its also effecting trillian, mirinda , web messenger and now its also effecting gmail and gtalk.

in other sense the net is also getting connected and getting disconnected

more over its also effecting my browser also it doesn't load just gives the blank page then i have to log out of messenger then it will load perfectly and also when i am composing the message in outlook attach box also doesn't open after clicking the attach button.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom