help me out with my l7

Status
Not open for further replies.

tartuntala

Right off the assembly line
hi ,
anyone reading this please help me out find a web site where i can download softwares for my l7 ,By the way if you got any info on l7 please post it.

Raiden Bee

Broken In
But beware! using motomodders hacks(not tips but hacks) may void your warranty. Consult the authorised dealer first (the motocare thingy)

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi buddy,
Me too bought a L7 a month back. although the mobile is great. there are some drawbacks though which i hope i will be able to solve myself by going to the above mentioned links.firstly while playing videos, half of the screen is covered by the controls, secondly the mobile does not open .jpg pictures having a resolution higher than 640 X 480 which is quite annoying . so i hope these problems will be solved by sticking with you guys.
until then ciao
lovemeall26

Last edited:

lovemeall26

Broken In
I am having problems sending files like .jar files through bluetooth to my L7. the phone shows up in the list of my bluetooth exchange folder and i can see my mmc card etc, but where do i install the .jar files to start playing the games etc or to install softwares. this problem i have had with other motorola phones too, can anybody guide me plz.
thanx a ton
lovemeall26

prasad_den

Padawan
lovemeall26 said:
I am having problems sending files like .jar files through bluetooth to my L7. the phone shows up in the list of my bluetooth exchange folder and i can see my mmc card etc, but where do i install the .jar files to start playing the games etc or to install softwares. this problem i have had with other motorola phones too, can anybody guide me plz.
thanx a ton
lovemeall26
You need to activate the java application loader in your mobile first..You'll also need a jad maker to create jad fiiles of your jar files. Then you need a software like midway to be able to install your jar files on your phone.. Everything is explained in detail in motomodders.net and also in mobile-review.com forums.. Check those sites..!!

lovemeall26

Broken In
thanks a ton once again prasad_den, i really appreciate all your help and support in solving my problem. I am sure your links will be of use to me surely, thanks once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom