help me in phone recording

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I m using dataone broadband connection at home with adsl modem. can i record my phone calls with adsl modem or not? if yes then plz tell me name of the software for recording and configration too.

thx

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^No dude,you can do it with a dialup modem only.Use trx phone recorder software for dialup modems.(Also you cannot send fax with ADSL modem)

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^No dude,you can do it with a dialup modem only.Use trx phone recorder software for dialup modems.(Also you cannot send fax with ADSL modem)
Hey Vimal, I m using a dialup modem but TRx doesn't support it. TRx always gives an error for hardware support.
I have tried Veritape & it works fine in Win 98 but not working properly in Win XP.
Is there any other good s/w for purpose??

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
vimal_mehrotra said:
Dude trx will work with all voice modems.Is your modem a "voice modem"
Yes my modem is Voice-Data-Fax modem & is working fine with Veritape under Win 98 & with a little prob under Win XP coz Veritape is an old s/w & is not compatible with Win XP.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Try compatibility mode:D
Ok i will find something.

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I use TRx and I find that as the best. You can even try Phone Recorder Plus. Its got LOADS of features compared to TRx, but I somehow still prefer TRx because its very light on the system. Try the link given by Vimal and let us know if there are any more queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom