HELP ME FROM THESE P2P BUGGERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_blues

In the zone
Please guys help me out with these....I really want to utilise my SIFY unlimited connection properly!!

-Why can't I connect to Gnutella 1 and Gnutella 2 networks simuntaneously using Shareaza?

-Whats a Torrent File and how can it be dowloaded it?

-Why does a warning come in Shareaza when I cancel an upload from an edonkey user telling me that it shouldn't be done?

-Do you have to share a lot to use emule properly?

-I have started a lot of downloads from edonkey network since 3-4 days(each having more that 400 sources) through Shareaza, but they still dont start, why is it so? It keeps showing me Pending despite of lots of sources.

Charley

Just Do It
Refer to the tutorial section where members have contributed articles on how, what, etc to be done. Most of ur doubts are there in it

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You can connect simulataneously on both Gnutell 1 and 2. Maybe there is some other problem.

For torrent files
www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15654&highlight=torrent+guide
www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11248&highlight=torrent
www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10081&highlight=torrent
www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9518&highlight=torrent
www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5784&highlight=torrent

Yes you have to share some not much to get good speeds.

Maybe the sources are busy. Try clicking on all sources. Maybe some will respond.

I could not answer ur 3rd question.

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
thanx for the reply....i just installed emule....while in the wizard i started a port check that emule use.....following is the message it gave me....pls help me to resolve this problem....i am using zonealarm firewall and avast! pro

Please wait while the ports of your eMule are being tested...

Testing IP: 202-63-187-12.exatt.net (202.63.187.12)

Starting TCP connection test...
TCP test failed! UDP test will not be performed.

Connection test finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results in detail:

TCP connection test failed.
It was not possible, to establish a TCP connection to your eMule.
Other users will only be able to connect to you with the help of a server, resulting in a low ID for you. While eMule still works, this will give you several disadvantages. Therfore it is highly recommended to solve this problem.

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
thanx for the reply....i just installed emule....while in the wizard i started a port check that emule use.....following is the message it gave me....pls help me to resolve this problem....i am using zonealarm firewall and avast! pro

Please wait while the ports of your eMule are being tested...

Testing IP: 202-63-187-12.exatt.net (202.63.187.12)

Starting TCP connection test...
TCP test failed! UDP test will not be performed.

Connection test finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results in detail:

TCP connection test failed.
It was not possible, to establish a TCP connection to your eMule.
Other users will only be able to connect to you with the help of a server, resulting in a low ID for you. While eMule still works, this will give you several disadvantages. Therfore it is highly recommended to solve this problem.

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
expertno.1 said:
emule could be the solution of yours.
i like it very much

i am totaly new to emule and cant get a thing of it!!!....my client doesnt connect to the kad server ever....also what the hell are those list of sites given....BASICALLY HOW DO YOU SEARCH AND DOWNLOAD THROUGH EMULE??!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom