Help me for IIT powai Techfest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Guys and Gals there is a competetion in IIT powai called as TECHFEST.To qualify for the techfest we need to pass the eligibility criteria by answering the maximum possible questions given below.

Please go through them and try to answer the questions.

# "United we stand, divided we fall": Which computer processor are we referring to and why?
# How do you change the "color" of a Blue Screen of Death to Green?
# You have a desktop with standard configuration (which includes a 40GB hard disk as available commercially) with Windows XP as the OS. How does one install Linux on a USB pen-drive connected to this computer?
# You have a desktop with standard configuration (which includes a 40GB hard disk as available commercially) with Windows XP as the OS. How many 1 GB USB pen-drives does one need to connect to increase the secondary memory to 500 GB?
# What is the MAC ID of your NIC card? Justify.
# Give a step by step procedure for overclocking a DDR RAM module.
# What happens if you disconnect the only PATA drive of your computer when it is running?

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Hey dude , i am also going for the Techfest so i shudn't be telling this to u , but neways try www.extremeoverclocking.com and search for the article for urself (mem overclck) . and for the first one its most probably an IBM pro .
BTW , i am frm Ngp too .
Cud u figure out that land and water mechanism??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom