Help me for choosing career

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiransadawarte

Right off the assembly line
Friends,
I have just completed Diploma in I.T.,Now i want to do job in Computer security field.Can u tell me that how much market value is there for this computer security field?What i have to do to become security professional?How r the job opportunities for this field?

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
good selection but getting a job on security field requires minimum 2years of real time experience, also it's a big deal at present all the security techniques major companies are using CISCO, so you should take different courses of cisco may be vpn,firewalls,PIX e.t.c refer to www.cisco.com at

*www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/learning_career_certifications_and_learning_paths_home.html

*www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le41/le85/learning_certification_type_home.html

*www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le37/le54/learning_certification_type_home.html

apart from these some security measures like RSA Secure id and different IBM servers specially Tivoli are in use, so my suggestion is do complete networking courses and with specilization in cisco security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom