Help me decide my new phone.(13k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
I have a budget of Rs13000 for my second phone. I am confused between loads of phones. The LG m4410 and the Nokia 3230 for instance. Is an OS like Symbian necessary for any certain functionality? Cos the 4410 i suppose does not have one.(though the dealer says it does have Symbian). Enough blabber. Please Help*forum.oobertech.net/style_emoticons/AquaSmilies/bs_help.gif

V

vishal_bhatia87

Nokia 3230 Rocks!

1.2 MP Camera
60 min Video Rec.
Mp3, AAC, Mp4 3gp Playback
Visual FM Radio
Gprs with Edge
Bluetooth & Infrared
Includes the apps. for Pic & Vid Editing

tuxfan

Technomancer
One of my friend bought a 3230 with warranty. Within a month he was so damn tired of using it. He gave it to service center for software upgrade/change. Still he faced so many problems that he discarded it at a loss :(

Check out some SonyEriccson models in the same range. Have a look at *www.gsmarena.com

OP
D

devilhead_satish

In the zone
I need the following features
EDGe
Bluetooth
Expandable Memory
A good colour screen
Music Playback capability

Also is the SE W600 availabale in India?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
tuxfan said:
One of my friend bought a 3230 with warranty. Within a month he was so damn tired of using it. He gave it to service center for software upgrade/change. Still he faced so many problems that he discarded it at a loss
Yes you are right
I have seen many people still struggling for 3230
(Software hangs to much) at the dealer recently

DONT BUY 3230 ... IT HAS SOFTWARE ISSUES

devilhead_satish said:
It looks as if a fat f*** sat on a 6680. To be frank i dont like its shape. But i'll check it out anyway.

Oh ya ... Its the looks that attract me .. dude

If you ask me the looks is the point that differs It from the 6680, which looks bulkier

and

Moreover have been using Nokia-6630, Its the best phone,
I bought this phone over 750i & 6681

I dont know why its price has dropped but neverthe less its a great phone

:wink:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Hasn't anyone thought about SE W800? Oh man!! I am in love with that piece. Just collecting some funds for it ;) By the time I collect, my current hadset will also live thru its life and prices will also come down :)

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
W800 .. is good still priced around 21K

But it doent have symbian .. but if you dont want Symbian than this walkie will be a delite to have ..

Cheers! :wink:

OP
D

devilhead_satish

In the zone
It doesnt have EDGE. I plan to use it as a modem. And i am thouroughly fed up with my Sify connection. A local mafia runs the cable ops and Sify Broadband too, so cant even threaten them!!!

prash007

Journeyman
6630 ROX!!

hey.. me too planning to get a new mob. But i ve decided to go for 6630. Stunning features except it doesnt hav a FM radio. But for that u can take an add on which wud cost u around 1200bucks.
The disadv of 3230 is that the sound clarity is mono and u wont hav the effect even if its a good quality mp3! :cry:
when u hav a better choice with latest features(3G)..y do hesitate for a mere 1500bucks! :wink:
Think abt it buddy... :idea:

prash

PS- I ve experimented some(like hot swap n formatting), on my frienz mob...no s/w prob too in 6630! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom