Help me choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hi fellas..

U have been of a great help to me with many of the issues till now. Now I need ur help again..(I would be needing it again. and sure, I will return the favour to all..).
I had a SE k750i and recently, it was stolen. Now, I want to buy a new one. I loved that mobile and was very happy using it. recently, the prices were slashed and so, I am in a dilemma choosing between the 750i and N72.
The 750i is priced at 9900/- and the N72 at 12000/-. so, I am stuck between the two. Guyz,, please help me decide. I didnt see the N72 (just in the net). so, what would u suggest. As I said, I already used the 750i and the fone is gr8. All I need to know now is would it be a safe bet to go with N72 on 750i? if someone supports the N72, please specify the features superior to the 750i so that I can decide. I liked the cool camera and the camera features on the 750i. Is the n72 camera worth trying?? and I also liked the megabass on the 750i(though the volume is low that the w series). I liked the sound. Does N72's music comparable to the megabass?
I am not against N72. I just wanna know abt it whether I could go for it over the 750i or not. Please specify the features superior in the phone u suggest over the other. so that I could compare. the comparisions on net are not that helpful. someone who used them would be helpful. I just want to know whether the camera is that great and the pictures are that good.
If there is any other mobile in this class, please feel free to suggest them also along with features.

Thanx in advance guyz....

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
K750i is better than N72see yourself
*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/list...omparison_result&q=1&compare.x=36&compare.y=7

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
K750i is better than N72.. no doubt... I used both.
But why not go for a new model... either 3.2megapix K790i or @least 2megapix(same cam as k750i) walkman phone W810i? Dono solid hai... oh sorry.. rendu soliday...:grin:

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
koolbluez said:
K750i is better than N72.. no doubt... I used both.
But why not go for a new model... either 3.2megapix K790i or @least 2megapix(same cam as k750i) walkman phone W810i? Dono solid hai... oh sorry.. rendu soliday...:grin:

depends on the budget

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Why I'm tellin him to take the other two is simply b'cause he might be bored of the old cell... a change of model to a better one is definitely worth... even if it costs slightly higher...
How can u buy the same phone u lost!?!?
Two negatives:
1.It'll remind u of ur old prreccioussssss...
2.It'll feel old even though it's new... value decreases ho jaayega in our eyes...

OP
Kalyan

Kalyan

Journeyman
Thanx guyz..

But could u please tell me the price of the w810i and k790i.. I think the 790i is about 18k or so..
Thanks for the help and BTW.. koolbluez.. where r u from?? (U speak telugu..) I am at Hyd now..

Is the cam same in 810i also? 'cause, I just read somewhere that the cam in 810i doesnt have the autofocus. Pls correct me if I am wrong. what abt the other qualities in w810i than k750i? Please dont forget the prices..

Thanx a million guyz..

Third Eye

gooby pls
The cam of k790 is far more better than W810.k790 has xenon flash light and image stablizing technique,also k790 has got 3.2 mp camera.but W810i is a rocking phone.w810 is around 14-15k.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
W810i has autofocus...
*reviews.cnet.com/Sony_Ericsson_W810i/4505-6454_7-31661177.html
*www.cellphonedigest.net/review/2006/11/sony_ericsson_w810i_walkman_mu.php

Third Eye

gooby pls
i am using w810i and i love its autofocus feature..w810 is rated the second best fone of sony ericsson after k750 on gsm arena.soon W810 will overtake k750i :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom