Help me choose : Nokia N70 Music Edition Vs. SE W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
Here are my questions :

1) The title... Which one should i buy.. ?
2) If I buy these phones in India, both are 3G, Triband (i guess), will they work in the US ?

Please reply ASAP...
Thanks in Advance

karmanya

Journeyman
my friend got the n70 music- didnt like it much. i would suggest (only based on prejudice) the se.
i would say refer to digit. i think 3250 was the best buy, dunno

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
point 2 first they will
point 1 it depends N70ME is syambian so if you want much more then music, and every thing else go for N70, else go for SE (for mega bass) but caviet here that could be archived on N70ME also with proper equliaser seting
BTW why don't u consider N73ME the price has dropped considerably

gadgetfreak

Gadgetpenter
its plain simple, if u want only music then go for SE W801i, else if u want symbian then go for N70ME which has best of both sides being symbian and is also decent for music

OP
B

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
uhmmm... the N73 ME is priced at around 19000 in my city whereas the N70 ME is for around 11000... so even if the prices have dropped considerably... still it's too pricy...

I'm not that much into muzik... so i guess i'll go for the N70 ME ... thanks for the help...

Thanks abhasbajpai, but these are Triband phones... you sure they will work in both India n US ?

Thanks again..

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
SE W810i has an xcellent walkman.. the cams too better than N70.

Get it or the N73ME.. nuthin else.

clmlbx

Technomancer
N70 Me Is The Best ..

My Brother Bought It 2 Month Back

At Rs 15000

Working Superb Without Any Problem

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I too have N70 ME. Lots of very useful applications are available for it. Camera is good. It video recording is also good. I like it. But dont install antivirus or your phone will crawl. Sound is enough to see movies and cartoons. Two more of my friends bought N70 ME. Also its rugged. Didnt break even when it fell multiple times.

K

krazyfrog

I'd suggest N70 ME. A good phone with all-round features. It also has 3G which you could be able to use in the US.

dtox

The Techno Perv
depends on ur usage.. if ur primary focus is camera n music, se 810i, for everything else, n70me

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
I wud say NO NO to N70,betta get urself W810i or if u can shell out 17-18k then nothin beats N73,i hav used both N70/N72 and W810i,honestly speakin later one is far better then both de Nokia fones,W810i hav much better 2MP cam may b de best,far better sound,Looks gud slick and small therefore easy to carry,good battery backup,fast enuf processin speed compared to N series which is vry vry slow irritates u sum time,da only best thing bout de N70/72 is they hav a symbian OS else nothing beats W810i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom