Help me Buy an MP3 Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECE0105

In the zone
Hi People,

I am in need of an MP3 Player and I require the following features

1) Shud be powered by a Single AAA Size Battery (These are not a hassle to lug around).
2) Would be great if it supports a Memory Card (MMC or SD, since I have a few of these lying around). This is optional Though.

Please do not suggest the iPOD (Nano or Shuffle). I know these are good but do not serve my Purpose.

Ofcourse these should give a good sound Quality.

I happened to see the Creative Zen Nano, but the 1GB Version was costing 3,900 /- here in Hyderabad. Whereas the Transcend T610 2GB Version was only 3,400 /- But the Transcend does not serve my purpose and it can be charged only using USB.

Any help in this regards would be greatly appreciated.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
dude i will say u r wrong
i have tsonic 1 gb version of mp3 player n i also buyed its charger which of othe company but satisfying my job easily.
t sonic T 610 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i think one USB charge goes for almost 14-15 hrs which is great... and then there are chargers also available which will help u charge by pluging in...

I have used the Creative one it is great ... If Sandisk is available then they have a nice model with AAA battery but no MMC slot

suyash_123 said:
dude i will say u r wrong
i have tsonic 1 gb version of mp3 player n i also buyed its charger which of othe company but satisfying my job easily.
t sonic T 610 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another vote from another satisfied user of t sonic 610.
you can get an adapter for tsonic, which works perfectly well. no probs at all.

OP
ECE0105

ECE0105

In the zone
Thanks for the replies guys, lemme see how it works out. I have an old RCA Lyra(I got it from the US in 2002), which has the features I spoke of, i.e AAA battery and SD/MMC Card Reader as well. But it has only 128MB memory and the Card Reader isn't working as well. So, just checking if there are any new models. Yep, I have tried the T610 and it is quite good. Where can I get a charger for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom