help me buy a new & best pda....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
i am currently a cell phone user(nokia 6630). i am planning to change it to a pda. but i am clueless with so many models available to choose from. i thought with so many techie friends available to help me regarding this issue, why not i make a debate on this before i buy it???

right guys, i wanna know
1)which model is best
2)why it is best
3)which pda has all the features which are standard at present
4)should be comparable to latest cell phone in all terms
5)it should have good support for softwares
6)should be reasonably priced.....

any pda will fit all these criterias??? if u think so, pen down ur openion guys....

K

krazyfrog

I think O2 Atom is the best PDA phone out there you can buy. It has a mile long feature list including everything you can imagine in a PDA phone and some more like fm radio and stereo speakers. Performs brilliantly too. Costs around 30k.

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
krazyfrog said:
I think O2 Atom is the best PDA phone out there you can buy. It has a mile long feature list including everything you can imagine in a PDA phone and some more like fm radio and stereo speakers. Performs brilliantly too. Costs around 30k.

what about the sound quality??? is it true that pda are bad performers while it comes to the sound output?
because i need a good piece of pda which i can compare it with sony erricson speakers.... important issue. rest is as usual standard features for a pda. i know atom suits best regarding this. but i am really concerned about the sound quality. can anyone comment on sound quality in atom?/? only those who own it or have seen it personally pls comment on it. dont bluff about the quality of sound pls.....anyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom