help me buy a divx dvd player !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
i want a dvd player for my tv that should also be able to play divx avi files(movies) that we usually hav or download from net.....
it should hav other common features such as dvd,vcd,mp3,audio etc...
also it should be able to search data disks i.e if i have written some divx avi files, mpeg files, vob files on a single dvd in simple data dvd format,, then i should be able to select amongst them which to play....

plz help

hailgautam

Youngling
most of the dvd players available in the market can read divx and other movie formats- all that you have to do is cheack the divx logo on the dvd. You can try Hundai, it is economical and does a good job of reading even the badly formatted disks that are available for hire.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
sagar_mutha said:
Philips DVP5965k is what you need.Will play all the formats you mentioned, USB supported and also upscales to 1080i.
That is a really good player but the upscaling to 1080i is just a gimmick. Merely increasing the resolution will not increase the quality.
I suggest you go for the model lower than this i.e DVP5150/94 It's the same minus the 1080i feature and costs a 1000 bucks less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom