Help Me Assemble Pc For 1000£

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
HI GUYS AM PLANNING TO ASSEMBLE A NEW COMP FOR MY SELF...... WITH A VERY GOOD BUDGET FROM MY SIS ~~ 1000£ WHICH IS AT MY ACCOUNT NOW WAITING FOR U GUYS TO HELP ME OUT TO BUY .

I need a lot of firepower here, so yeah...

At LEAST 2-3gb ram, A good motherboard, VERY good GFX card, and a great processor with a lot of ghz =)

Yeah, I know I sound nooby about this, but truely, I have no clue.... Anymore xD. PLZ

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
wait for the Intel's Wolfdale processor line up to come into market and AMD's 780G chipset to come into the market. Better wait or else you will definitely regret. Lot of new chipsets and processor are gonna hit the market that mark the end of current cores.

eg: Nvidia's 8xxx series chipsets
Intels Wolfdale and Yorkfiled core processors (even the dual core proccy's crush AMD's Phenom quad core proccy's)
AMD's 790G based motherboards (cost 80 euro) that crushes any of the Intel's and nvidia's chipsets. (*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81864)

gowtham

Journeyman
man, with that kind of budget, i seriuosly suggest u to wait for some more time for the new procs to come out!

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Does this hardware war ever end... we can wait for 2-3 months... but then another news comes of a new hardware.... a new machine is old enough in just 7 days time now a days

acewin

Point Blanc
Does this hardware war ever end... we can wait for 2-3 months... but then another news comes of a new hardware.... a new machine is old enough in just 7 days time now a days

Naah it never ends, but when you are going to invest 1000 pounds then sure wait at this time, this is the time for new releases I mean March-April. Though there are processors and MOBOs which will last very long. But thinking of graphic cards you need to check things up.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Yes. I know that you get new product every 2-3 months.

But the new architecture from Intel is totally new architecture, moving ahead from Core Microarchitecture. These are the times that you would just have to wait. Move to 45nm fabrication, smaller chipsize, lower power consumption, huge increase in performance. I am waiting.

I have a 2yr old Athlon PC and am thinking of getting new one. But after seeing the benchmarks in all the tech sites, I am going to wait even for a month to get hands on Intel wolfdale/yorkfiled core based processors.

If I have to get AMD PC, I will wait till 780G to come out to India coz that looks amazingly fast and believe me, those who get new pc now will certainly regret coz this new mobo will be priced around 5k.

For graphics card, as nVidia 9* series is coming out, there will be a definite price drop of 8800GT in coming month.

now, don't you think it's worth the wait?

OP
MR.MOUSTACHE

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
am waiting for few months .... for the new processor to be released ....... and i get intresr from the bank too :D thanks guys

vish786

"The Gentleman"
am waiting for few months .... for the new processor to be released...

with hardware/electonic products this is never ending , it goes on & on.. after you buy it another new product is released & whine "Alas, I should have waited a little more ".

parthbarot

In the zone
ok take this.

HDD: western digital/seagate 250/320/400/500/1000 GB 16MB buffered sata2
Processor: AMD 5xxx+ X2 series (dual core) / Intel core 2 duo --> both around 2.6 to 3 GHz. (mine is AMD 5200+ x2 dual core 2.7 Ghz) {Quod processor from intel is also available now but i don't know much abt that}

Motherboard: MSI K9AGM3 or upper (which is graphics series, on board tv-out port,HDMI port,DVI port,firewire port,7.1 surround sound support,LAN port)

RAM: DDR2 800MHz 2GB/4GB ram

anything else remaining?
you can have 5.1 surround sound speakers from any good company + you must get TV capture/tuner card from pinnacle/winDVI/hoppage series + tv-out socket for MSI MB.

also get one wireless headphones.+ DVD writer from LG.

Paarth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom