Not open for further replies.

roccstar2

Banned
Here are my comp specs:

AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ Thoroughbred Socket A
Motherboard model KM266-8235,
RAM 768 MBytes
GeForce 6200 (AGP)

Now I want to try and be economical or..cheap.. any way you look at it because I don't think I can scrap up enough money for a completely new comp.

So I would like to know what would be the best proccessor and motherboard I can get for under 8000 Rs.

Thanks for any help

G

gxsaurav

u r short on budget, for 10k, u can get a Athlon64 3000+ with a Asus A8N-VM motherboard, but u will have u leave the AGP card u have

Even if u go for Intel, in which i would prefer the Pentium D 805 ( if available) for a cheap solution... with an intel original motherboard, u will have to again replace the motherboard.

Last option, Athlon64 3000+ with Asus A8V motherboard, that has an AGP slot without onboard gfx,so u can use your existing solution

however.. why do u want a new CPU at all, your current system is good enough for all nongamings things

mav3r1ck

Broken In
what i would suggest is that u sell ur AGP card and with that money along with the money u have already, buy a new AGP card and if possible some more RAM. go for 6600 GT or X800 GTO which should cost u under 10K's. and if u find X800 GTO let me know from where and at exactly how much cost?

cha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom