help in my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuhaib

Broken In
hello to all friends
i m zuhaib akhtar in final year of engg. in I.T
i m making a project over a mobile application.
the project name is smart health system(medical) in which i will be developing a website on which i will keep record of all the patients .
My application which i m developing is in J2ME ,i find my project very much limited over this application i;e very much small as for a final yar student.
so i m requesting u all to please give me suggestion so that i should have some thing good included in my project to enhance its features and the project shold look in that level of a final year student .keep one thing in mind the your suggestion should be over this project (smart health system) topic only

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Well.. Any Project is NOT limited by its title.. But bu the one who does.. It really is complicated when u do it on Mobile..

Security is a Major issue.. How r u keeping track of user sessions.. How is your user Database safe?.. And YOur clients are able to pay bills thru mobile? If so how safe it is? What encryption are u using?..

There r loads n loads of stuff that could be added.. Who are the various users that login to the system.. each category of people have diff user privileges.. keeping track of patients/visitors.. employees-categories-their pay, departhments, doctors, their schedules etc etc.. Dont u think this is pretty elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom