help in moto razr

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone
i m having moto razr i m facing a problem in transferring music in itune section of mobile. i have installed itunes my system also but when i tried to updated songs to my mobile nothing is happening. N when i tried to copy songs in itunes folder in mobile songs are copied but showning in mp3 setion instead of itune.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help guys........

first connect phone
open itunes soft
go to music
add what music u want.
then click on memory card(Name). which u can see in itunes soft.
then click on autofill.
that all itune will fill music in ur phone

sumantagogoi

Right off the assembly line
hey i just got a 1 gb microsd for my v3i. problem is itunes can take in only 50 songs. man it sucks. i heard there is some way to hack the system (illegally) to make i tunes accept more songs. Anyone knows it??

K

krazyfrog

sumantagogoi said:
hey i just got a 1 gb microsd for my v3i. problem is itunes can take in only 50 songs. man it sucks. i heard there is some way to hack the system (illegally) to make i tunes accept more songs. Anyone knows it??
Dunno about the hacking stuff, but if you want to have more songs than connect your phone to pc (it'll be recognized as mass storage) and copy songs to the sounds folder. You'll then be able to access them through the sounds folder in the multimedia option in the menu. Only drawback is that this player, unlike iTunes cannot be minimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom