Right off the assembly line
Hi everybody

I WANT TO HELP ME TO LEARN C LANGUAGE TO WRITE A PROGRAM

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW CAN I LEARN THAT

THANK YOU......

swatkat

Technomancer
Hi,
You can start by going through books, like Let us C by Yashwanth Kanetkar, it's a good to book to start!
There are many online tutorials for C/C++. You can take a look at these links:-
*cplus.about.com/library/blctut.htm
*www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/C/CE.html

and more

hack expert

In the zone
yaa 'LET US C' is the best one for begginners another one is by author 'BALGURUSAMY' name PROGRAMMING IN C

and u also get a lot of e books for ur help

q3_abhi

Youngling
I suggest that one should join a class becoz unless ur shown practically, u cant understand it nicely.
"Let us C" is a good book.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Let us C. After you have spend 1-2 serious months with C, contact me. I will give you some function libraries ;)

technovice

Broken In
hi!
like others said use either Kanetkar or Balagurusamy
i did c and c++ on my own using Balagurusamy
also download Turbo C/c++ 3 IDE
read the basics and try out exercises to get practical knowledge
c/c++ basics are simple enough to understand and you won't need classes for it
post your queries in the forum...rest assured tuxfan and co. will definitely help you just as they helped me! :)

D

Deleted member 5901

hey know wats c/c++ But wats c#(Hash i have argued with man that it is anothe way of writing c++ but no 1 seems to agree!!!) and advancd C ???

I would like to say sorry to all the mods and brainacs and trusted members !!! Coz of me spamming (i never knew i was "Im SORRY !!")!!!

Hey guys Plz help me out as well !!! Since im doing BCA 1st SEM will need this Knowledge !!!

Cheers !!!

Deep

Version 2.0
C# is totally different thing, it is product of Microsoft as far as I know

check this out..

*www.csharphelp.com/archives/archive138.html

Sourabh

Laptoping
@King_Niral:

Stop giving links to thread to mods via PM just for nothing. PMing them to tell that you spammed in the forums but were not aware of it, would not be accepted. We dont pin point anyone for spamming, that is something what fellow posters should understand themselves. I think you are sensible enough to understand that you should post in the threads where you contribute to the thread in one way or the other. If you post insensible things and deviate from topic that is one form of spamming in the forums.

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
Let Us C by Yashwant Kanetkar is the best bet.It gives you in depth knowledge in C.All his other books are worth a try.Balagurusamy offers the basic stuff only.It's just like any other text on C.

D

Deleted member 5901

thanx 4 that has been really very helpful !!

Thank you!!!!

Cheers !!!

hack expert

In the zone
well if u really want to clear all ur programming concepts try out

TURBO C++ by ROBERT LAFORE

the best one for programming once u have mastered c\c++ basics from the above mentioned books

try it out

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Once u have a developed a good interest, I would suggest u read "Thinking in c++" By Bruce Eckel. Very good read. Then u may try "The art of unix programming" By Eric S Ramond (free online version) This book is not just for progrmmers in unix enviroment, but for programmers in general.

mr_356

Broken In
Yes Let us C by Yashwanth Kanetkar is good for begineers.
I read "Let us C by Yashwanth Kanetkar" and "BALGURUSAMY' name PROGRAMMING IN C "completely.
Now i Want to more serious programming.
Can any one suggest me any book.

@tuxfan
tuxfan said:
Let us C. After you have spend 1-2 serious months with C, contact me. I will give you some function libraries ;)
Can you give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom