Help... IE Security Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Some sites (like those for filling application forms) cannot be read properly in my Firefox. Even in the Internet Explorer... maybe because of its security settings.

So I tried to change my IE security level to "low" for the time being. But me being logged in as the "Administrator" of my system, I'm not able to change it to anything below "Medium" and get an error message stating that I've to choose something equal to or greater than "medium" level. How to bypass this?

My temporary relief is to add the concerned site as a "trusted site" (which is then included as "low-level" security, and then I'm able to access the site. But what to do... if I happen to access similar sites consistently?

Any reg hack which works? Just because I'm logged in as admin, the damn thing doesn't accept any level lower than "medium"!!!

Even if I activate a "guest user account", it's a roundabout way for me, as I've to again set my LAN connections, TCP/IP protocols... and so... hellota work around!!!

What is the best way to curb this?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
>Internet Options
>Security tab
>Select "Internet"
>Now click "Custom Level" button
>In "Reset Custom settings" drop down list, select "Medium Low" or "Low" as desired
>Click Ok
>Click "Apply"
>Click "OK"

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
ha... ha...
So I tried to change my IE security level to "low" for the time being. But me being logged in as the "Administrator" of my system, I'm not able to change it to anything below "Medium" and get an error message stating that I've to choose something equal to or greater than "medium" level. How to bypass this?

I already tried it. It's not happening. I'm an admin on my computer. So, I'm not allowed to change to anything lower than "medium".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom