Not open for further replies.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
hi
all u geeks out there
for a resent project
i hv to print on dark grey paper. i am havin canon pixima 1500 printer
the paper is imported by the clint.
now i hv to print the document which have white color but when i print the white color is ignored by the printer and that part is gray.
i canot print on white paper with gray backgorund as it will not be economical for me.
so plese tell that is there any ink jet printer available in india which can print white color.

thanks
aabhas

S

saptak

i dunno if it is too tedious for u but u cud convert docs to images and then print.

OP
abhasbajpai

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
dude
tried the same also but no help
actuly the printers natevly r not made to print white color
i just want 2 know by any patch or any they could be made to print white color
or if there is any printer which can natevly print in white color

OP
abhasbajpai

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
bharat
done that also but on grey paper its not comming white its comming light grayesh yellow. its on white paer it looks white i need pure white color

OP
abhasbajpai

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
ya
but its not rgb
its C cyan
M megenta
Y yellow
and B black
technically
CMY can make both black and white color
but black ink is ther becose practily CMY cant make perfect black
and second making black ink is cost effective than makin it by combining CMY
the same may go for white i suppose that practilly CMY cant make perfect white.
but they should print white but they r not donno why
that why i need HELP !!!!

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
There isn't a lot of ppl that do white ink printing so there's no white ink available. Ur best bet is to see if canon can help you with a white ink. The last time I heard, white inks were unstable after a few weeks.

Also, you can try printing off-white color only a few times on the same page to see if it looks like white and then print the other colors.

spyder

Broken In
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this one is a bit impractical but may be u can try it.
if u hav a separate cartrigde for black ink then put white ink in it and change all white portions in your document to black. So when the printer tries to print that black portion , actually white ink will come out of the cartrigde :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Huzefa

Journeyman
inkjets cannot print true white color just somewhat white, they are not made to do so . I had the same requirement and I solved it by simply replacing an old empty black cartridge with white ink first clean out the black cartridge with ISO-propyl alcohol and throw the sponge, use a cotton or some other sponge and the fill up the white color, use camel white. do not do this if you have EPSON ! it will destroy the head , HP works but u will have to throw the cartridge , u can use it once only.

OP
abhasbajpai

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
hi there all of u thanks for help but problem is still there
as i lv in kanpur i went i inquired with the distributor of canon but he says that canon dosnt supllies or may be manufacture white ink for india. nither it is available throgh canon delers here in india.
as some body suggested 2 try printing off white background on paper couple of times. i tried that also but in 2nd printin the paper got haywerd and ink started to bleed it was a total mess as it is normal paper we cant print the whole paper twice.
now somebody ws suggesting refilling white ink as its nt available with canon could somebody tell me where to find it even in delhi (as i an go there)

hi hujifa
which printer do u use with camel ink
dost'n it cloged the head as i use canon which has head non attached to cartridge. just one more thing that camel colors used for painting has granules in it may be of micrometer size but the printer nozzel oprates at picoleter level can they pass through the nozel.
second which camel color
water color
oil color
fabric color
or any other

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Me too have the same problem. But here it is for a different use. I need it for T-shirt printing. i've got some transfer papers and i want to print some white text for my black Tees.

saROMan

QA Juggler
well if the background Color is not a Issue then u can set the Background to Black ..and Foreground/text color to white..as shown in the image.......

*img214.imageshack.us/img214/6184/abc1gq.jpg

Huzefa

Journeyman
Do not use in cannon as the head is not attached to the print cartridge IT WILL destroy your printer head, after printing a few pages, thats why one time use only. U can use this only if u have HP or Lexmark or Brother (some versions only) as head comes along with the cartridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom