help: how google Adwords works ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Can somebody help me about knowing about Google ADWORDs. How it functions ? If i open a account, then how much it will cost me ?? please help....

Pathik

Google Bot
Read thru these links and post if u hav any query..
*adwords.google.com/
*www.google.com/adwords/learningcenter/

slugger

Banned
DIGIT had done a Fast Track to GOOGLE Advanced in January 2007

it had a good description of the concept of Adwords and also Adsense

Should be available in the archive CD it had given in Dec 2007

BTW r u sure you wan2 know about ADWORDS and not Adsense

ADWORDS u pay

Adsense u get paid

ahref

In the zone
^^ I think OP want to know abt adwords, as he is asking about cost not earning.
If i open a account, then how much it will cost me ??

The cost of opening account is $5, after that you have to pay per click. It is you who have to decide that how much you want to pay per click. The more the competition, the higher you need to pay to get traffic.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
An Advertiser gives google his ad. Google gets publishers. When Googlebot indexes the site of the publisher, Relevant content is found and the script provided by google displays ad. An visitor clicks it. He is redirected to the Advertiser's site. Advertiser has to pay money per click as set by him. More the amount, more no. of appearance of ads in publishers' sites. Less the amount, less no. appearance in publishers' sites and u pay less.

I don't know how much Google deducts from the Advertiser's payment to Google before paying to publishers. The deducted amount is Google's profit.

Got it kya ? :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Adword is good optiion to advertise your website. Here is what you need.
1) A website to advertise.
2) A credit card to activate your account.
3) Google will eat 5$ as activation charge from your credit card after your account is active.
4) Process is very simple and instant..........
# Create your account here:
*adwords.google.com/

# Fill required data
# Create your ad, 3-4 simple steps.
# Do setting as monthly budgets, pay per click.
# start advertising your website.

ahref

In the zone
I don't know how much Google deducts from the Advertiser's payment to Google before paying to publishers. The deducted amount is Google's profit.

Google pay apprx 78% to publisher and 22% keep as commission. If google charge Rs 10 for a click from publisher site, he pays Rs 7.80 to publisher. (Although google does not officially tell what is their cut)

OP
gurujee

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Thanx very much friends I got it. Confusion clear :))

1 more query:-
If there will be not a single competitor or very less, and my CPC also set to minimum, will my ad will appear frequently or not ? for example- search for keyword 'divine death' , search result displays no ads
*img209.imagevenue.com/loc520/th_44822_untitled_122_520lo.JPG

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^^
First decide the keywords for your website using this tools:
*adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

And yes, if there is less competitor, than your ads will appear even at very less CPC.

But the higher CPC you set, more chances your ad will appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom