Help Help Plzz Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

In the zone
Hi..... Guys :)

I have Youtelecom Brod band connection and speed is 96 K bps . The problem is when i enter any websites address it doesn't connected only after three to four times i refresh then it connects :(....it happens both in IE & FF , I scan my system , reinstall Firefox , infact when i connect to my laptop i am not having any problem only with my PC:mad: . Please help me to solve my problem :confused:

slugger

Banned
you telecoms connections r down in mumbai at the moment

edit

did not read the PC-laptop thing
my bad

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
I remember that few days ago you have post the same problem.
I think it is not your browser or system problem. I will be better for you to complain this problem to your service provider- Youtelecom.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
I Think you have some problem to contact with your internet providers.
Well do a simple work. if in your home or any of your friend have modem+gprs enable mobile such as reliance, idea, airtel etc then try to make connection with your laptop.
assume data cable will provided by the mobiles.
if you have same problem then it will system problem otherwise you must report to your internet service provider.
good by.

Roadripper

Journeyman
its a spyware cum adware which is blockin and is in the system 32 folder ... use SPybot + trojan remover + spywre doctor + nod32 ... this is wat i used and cleaned it.. it ll work out fine once ur done ...:p:p

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Hi..... Guys :)

I have Youtelecom Brod band connection and speed is 96 K bps . The problem is when i enter any websites address it doesn't connected only after three to four times i refresh then it connects :(....it happens both in IE & FF , I scan my system , reinstall Firefox , infact when i connect to my laptop i am not having any problem only with my PC:mad: . Please help me to solve my problem :confused:

Hello my dear smile :D you have posted the same problem here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90745

And again you have created a new thread ....:confused:

OP
smile

smile

In the zone
@ g_goyal2000 - I think i dont have DNS issue . My ip address is Obtain automically .If i had DNS problem then how come its working fine when i plug in my laptop and use internet:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom