Help! GTA San Andreas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
guys guys guys.. i need help

i lost my saved games. twice. i have played the game two times and lost my saves due to bad system crashes both times.(ironacilly not due to the game itself)

anyways.. if anyone has a save game near Las Venturas Countryside please give to me.

i cant find such save game on the net. that are all completed n stuff!

i canplay the gave over thru again!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I hope you were asking the First Mission after leaving San Feirro (to '?').

anyway i've uploaded two sets of save file, one with meeting 'Mr.?' & doing his first mission. & the second one with N.O.E mission done in Verdant Meadows.

i hope you've KGB Archiever.
COMPRESSED USING KGB Archiever.

File name : 1.San Fierro & Country(toreno) *rapidshare.de/files/35915216/San_Fierro___Country_toreno_.kgb.html
2.Verdant Meadows & las Venturas *rapidshare.de/files/35915284/Verdant_Meadows___las_Venturas.kgb.html

****************EDITED************
WARNING: the save games are with cheats, & version 1.

i also lost my original save games, so the last time i played GTA SA, i used a trainer & had lot of Fun. like Recruiting Police & Killing the DaNang Boys, Ballas....

Oops forgot to mention. goto GTAFORUMS.COM if you need any particular save file.
here's the link *www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=205856

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Rollercoaster said:
guys guys guys.. i need help

i lost my saved games. twice. i have played the game two times and lost my saves due to bad system crashes both times.(ironacilly not due to the game itself)

anyways.. if anyone has a save game near Las Venturas Countryside please give to me.

i cant find such save game on the net. that are all completed n stuff!

i canplay the gave over thru again!

Download the savegame file of GTA:SA from here

[highlight]Note:The website that i mentioned is legal,you may check it's forum.[/highlight]

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I was just looking in Tools section in this GTA fan Site, & i found this cool UTILITY,...."GTA SA SF"

Its a Save File Back-Up Program. This tool automatically identifies infos about particular Saves along with Pictures, so that its easier for the user to Import the backup to the "GTA SA user file folder"

"With this program one click is required to show how many missions have been saved or commented (?). Thanks to this tool it is now very easy to manage your saved games for GTA San Andreas, including making backups just in case you lose them."

LINK= *grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/GTASA_SF;51966

Last edited:
OP
Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
Guys.. u all rock... thanks for all the help..

gonna start trying ur options and tell u after some time...

thanks again.. this is a lifesaver.

did the trick perfectly....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom