Help..forget Zip Password....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishith

Broken In
frnds

i hav forget password ofa zip which contains some important data...
plz help me retiving it....

i hav tried googling there r some softwares like advanced archive password recovery,.... etc.. which software of them is best.....

Is there any other method to retive password......

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Sorry, But I Had A Software Called RAR Password Recovery U Can Also Try Similar Software For Zip

raksrules

Youngling
advanced archive password recovery

Dont know whether this is the best or not, but i have used this software and i feel its quite good. But let me warn you that this (and for that matter any other zip password recovery ) software uses hell lot of time depending on how complex the password is. It is better if you are aware about some parts of the password or whether everything is in CAPS or small or whether there are any numeric or special characters in it.
Incase you dont know anything about the password, use the brute-force attack (but before this do try the dictionary attack) and it will take its own sweet time to retrieve the password. Also the speed of these tools are very much dependant on the processor speed and available resources. Better the resources you have, more the passwords it will try per second and less the time it will require for you to get the password.

OP
N

nishith

Broken In
Dont know whether this is the best or not, but i have used this software and i feel its quite good. But let me warn you that this (and for that matter any other zip password recovery ) software uses hell lot of time depending on how complex the password is. It is better if you are aware about some parts of the password or whether everything is in CAPS or small or whether there are any numeric or special characters in it.
Incase you dont know anything about the password, use the brute-force attack (but before this do try the dictionary attack) and it will take its own sweet time to retrieve the password. Also the speed of these tools are very much dependant on the processor speed and available resources. Better the resources you have, more the passwords it will try per second and less the time it will require for you to get the password.

thankx bhai for ur help......

am tryin brute force attack .........

Last edited:

RAJEEV TUTEJA

Right off the assembly line
I Once Had The Same Problem Forgetting Passwords To Zip Or Rars.

Progs Mentioned Above Will Try To Find 40-50 Pass/sec On Core2duo E6600 2gb Ram When You Start It Will Keep On Going Down As They Start Trying Larger Passwords. It Will Take Ages If Your Pass Is Something 7-8 Digits Long. So Try To Mediate And Think Over And Over To Remember Your Password

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Progs Mentioned Above Will Try To Find 40-50 Pass/sec On Core2duo E6600 2gb Ram When You Start It Will Keep On Going Down As They Start Trying Larger Passwords. It Will Take Ages If Your Pass Is Something 7-8 Digits Long. So Try To Mediate And Think Over And Over To Remember Your Password

^^+1..

gajananavaze

Right off the assembly line
P_A_3DT.part1 is a RAR file I downloaded from rapidshare. It is password protected and I can't open. Please any one help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom