Help Deciding Creative Zen X-Fi 16 GB Video MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi all... :):)

After a break, am strting a new thread...

I am planning to buy... Creative Zen X-Fi 16 GB Video MP3 Player with Wireless LAN and Built-In Speaker through my frnd who is in US...

The best buy price i got is.. 185$

My budget is below 200$
Initially i planned to purchase ordinary Creative Zen, but it is.. just 20$ less than this x-fi...
so i decided to go for this Xfi model

& I googled and found that... Wifi in this is not really worth... as it is just to copy files into it.. and loginto messengers..( that too typing whle chatting really su*ks) anyway.. am spending just 20$ for this and also i got ep630 better earphone.. with this.. :)

And i feel like this best player.. in below 200$ segment! :)

CAN I GO N BUY THIS GADGET??

A find this review usefull .. so u too plss chk out n tell...
*www.pocketables.net/2008/07/review-creative.html

Can i get better buy than this..
I wl mostly order in 2,3 days...

An awaiting replies... :-w :)

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
I own a zen, And if the Z-fi is anything like it, then its great. The X-fi and Wi-fi Thing is just a gimmick. What really matter are the improved build quailty and [assumably] better buttons.

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Is there a huge difference... between those 2 key pads..?

wl that b a reason for u, not to go for Zen wifi???

& for me, this is going to be my first mp3/video player in my life... so plsss clarify me!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The X-Fi crystallizer that is packed in Zen X-Fi is utterly useless and every single review say that music sound better with X-Fi turned off.

Other feature is Wi-Fi which is extremely underutilized. The nine-button keypad is not cell phone like keypad. Even for chat, you need to use them as directional buttons to scroll through the list of alphabets, which means that there is no use of it.

Everything else is same. This is why I prefer Zen over Zen X-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom