Help connecting my W700i to internet via broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
hi there..

I have tried connecting my mobile w700i to internet following the instructions given in this thread. *myforum.lasyk.net/showthread.php?t=23875

I have downloaded all the necessary software and installled. The connection proxy was able to connect to my phone. but when i open the Device Explorer, I get the following error message

Malformed response from phone. Please try to disconnect and connect the connection proxy again or restart the phone.

When i double click on list.bat file also, i get the same error message. Please help me.. I have tried connecting with different COM ports and Baud Rates, and I also restarted the phone several times, but didnot work..

Plzzzzz help..

hailgautam

Youngling
Why don't you ask the question in that forum itself,
any way I wonder how many will bother to connect Internet on a mobile phone through the broad band connection:confused: . Except may be for academic research purposes, it that field:idea: :rolleyes:

OP
sridatta

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
i have posted a thread in that forum also.. finally i am succeded... i would soon post a tutorial on this..

There are lot of reasons for what u asked...
ppl who would like to use GPRS for free can use via broadband instead of paying hundreds for service providers....
In corporate offices where content based firewalls are installed, this way provides anonimity to the user..

OP
sridatta

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
yeah.... i have posted the detailed tutorial on this..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46380

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom