Help choosing for Dual Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
I want to go the Dual monitor way... i have my recommendations.... please have a look and sugest me the graphics card and monitor and the approx costs.....

monitors need to be 17"..... i thinking of samsug 17" Magicbright series flat CRT

graphics card... range is 8-10 k... should have dual monitor output... i mean 2 vga o/p to connect the monitors and should also support for lcd outputs... i have pci x16 and intel 915 gavl

and this should support my current UPS of 600 vA...(if not then sugest how much vA UPS should i buy)

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
for the 10k range of course the 6600gt

and i think the 600va will do

and even the choice of monitors is pretty ok !!!

(but 2 crts side by side thts a lot of space )

wrong section i suppose !!!!

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
YA but i can get tese two CRT for the price of one....... and what about the UPS is 600 vA sufficient for a 6600 gT 400 watts pwersafe PSU and 2 CRT monitors....

And sorry for posting in wrong section...... can moderator please change this thread under hardware troubleshooting .....

G

gxsaurav

if u can find a Geforce 6200/5200 with dual DVI then go for it, & save money, unless u plan to game

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
I want to make it a bit future proof too like 6600 GT to run Vista with all effects on...... and about my UPS problem .... can someone answer... gxsaurav

G

gxsaurav

6200 with 128 MB RAM, non turbocache will be compatile with Vista, even 5200 with 128 MB RAM will do

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
thanks gxsaurav..... but i think a 6600 GT is a must for playing present games and future games... but does 66oo GT needs an external power supply or the pciexpress is okie...????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom