Help Buying Me A Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
First thing ,if Gprs internet will Be fast =256kbs this or the comming
2-3 yrs. If yes then please suggest me latest GPRS class enabled handset.

MY specification:-
Should have everything.
Must Have:-
Music:-Mp3,AAC,Mp4(Must).
Display:- Biggest screen possible.

If you can suggest me some Handwriting recognition and qwerty board then it will be greatly appreciated.

*In short best phone for networking*:cool:

Note:- If suggesting Nokia:-My budget is 33k...FIX :D
If suggesting Ericsson:-My Budget is 20k....FIX:D

*I am not interested in another phones, may be they are better*

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I do not like SE, but you have M600 for 16K which is a touchscreen. Although i am not sure if it will play AAC and MP4, i even have doubts for MP3.

I would suggest Nokia.
You have N73Me for 23K, which caters to most of your needs but i doubt if it has Wlan.

N80 would be better, Wlan , Big screen plays all the music format you asked for and even WMA.

If you want a complete enterprise package with superb networking facilities, go for E61, huge screen , qwerty keyboard and a nice music player.it costs 18K.

Plus, with these new Nokia Phones, you can add a lot more functionality by using softwares which can even play Divx, Xvid, Ogg, Internet Radio and what not.

About you question of GPRS Speeds, the speeds are not 256kbps as of now, but with 3G being promised withint an year or two, speeds will definitely cross 256kbps. N73Me, N80 and E61 are all 3G ready.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
alsiladka said:
I do not like SE, but you have M600 for 16K which is a touchscreen. Although i am not sure if it will play AAC and MP4, i even have doubts for MP3.
It costs 23K and plays all the three formats you mentioned and a lot more.

@Pravas, why is there the Rs. 13,000 difference between Nokia and Sony Ericsson?

K

krazyfrog

Go for SE P990i. Touch screen with hand writing recognition, qwerty keyboard, 3G, wi-fi, music player supporting all formats with Mega Bass, 2 mpix camera with auto focus, business card reader, jog dial, fm radio, video player supporting all formats upto VGA resolution, and a whole lot of other features. If really want all the features that you mentioned, this the phone for you. All these features can't be obtained in any Nokia right now. So better spend your 33k on this baby.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
But the advertisements in ToI say it costs 16000. I do not know where did you check the price to be 23K.

P990i wont be a bad option either. If you do not mind something hefty, there is N93 also.

K

krazyfrog

^^ Seen it with my own eyes in shop in mumbai. For other cell phone prices check my thread 'Latest cell phone prices here!' in mobile monsters.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
My vote is for Sony Ericsson K790i or K800i or W950i or P990i. And sorry for Nokia. Only one suggestion N73 ME.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
arey yaar u r goin to the skies
and my advice is die but dont touch that n91 the hdd corrupts a lot i have seen it so am warnin u,rest is upto u.
u can try the followin fones
n70
n90(which i use its real browsing king till date but wont recommend u due to painful keypad)
well i think u have enough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom