help buying a pc cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcooler

Broken In
hey cud sum1 suggest a nice (not very expensive) cabinet

i had a good one(without any fans tho),but now that got a nvidia 8800gt i need better air flow,cooling etc

also if anyone's from pune cud they tell me where i cud get one??

thnx in advance

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
welcome to the forum...

hey cud sum1 suggest a nice (not very expensive) cabinet

It would be really nice if you can mention your budget... !!! :)

thank you..

mean while, visit this links, all most of this bellow ones are available in India...

*www.zebronics.net/cabinets.asp

*iball.co.in/inner/show_product_details.asp?catid=20

*www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?act=category&tbcate=17 << the most expensive ones and bit hard to obtain...

also if anyone's from pune cud they tell me where i cud get one??

refer here, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8673 post there see if any one from your place can direct you towards a right place :)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I would also like to suggest that you can cool your 8800GT buy forcing FAN rpm level to 85% all the time using either riva tuner(Single) or ntune(Single/SLI).
Currently due to some reason,the 8800GT GPUs run at 39% Fan Duty cycle all the time even at full load thus the high temps.Forcing fan duty cycle to 85% will not harm the card in any manner.

OP
F

forcooler

Broken In
my budget is max 3500,the cheaper the better,anyway shud i really insist on a front fan??

i'm getting a case for Rs 1350/-, with two fans in the side,one at the rear(all fans 60mm),but no front intake fan,but yeah the front grill is pretty open(even without a fan)

i'll try ntune

Pathik

Google Bot
Get a zebronics Bijli or Antibiotic
*www.zebronics.net/gamingcabin.asp
Or a Ammo 533 *www.zebronics.net/ammo_533.asp

OP
F

forcooler

Broken In
thanks abt the ntune tip,it worked,GPU temp has come down by 5-7C...

anyway i'd love a zebronics cabinet,but can't seem to find a pune contact no.,the one listed on their site doesnt work!!!

what abt the case i mentioned??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom