Help: Buying a new CellPhone, but Confused as always!!!

Take your pick...

• Nokia 5310

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nokia 7310

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony Ericsson W810i

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Sony Ericsson W580i

• Sony Ericsson K790i

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Motorola ROKR E6

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Hey Guys,
Now here is something which has been pis**ng me since last few days, A NEW CELL PHONE...
Am planning to buy myself a new cellphone and my budget is Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 9500/-.

What i need:
Code:
1) Great Sound Quality.
2) Atleast 2MP Cam. Would be good if it has AF and FLASH.
3) I wanted Symbian S60 but i think any OS will do.
4) Large Screen with good resolution.
5) Good Speakers.
6) Good Looks if possible
I had a chat with Krazzy & Krates and what they suggested are: (click for specifications)

1) Nokia 5310-Xpress Music
2) Nokia 7310-Supernova
3) Sony Ericsson W810i (my choice till now)
4) Sony Ericsson W580i
5) Sony Ericsson K790i
6) Motorola ROKR E6

Now, the problem is that SuperNova is not everyone's choice, XpressMusic has Stability issues, ROKR E6's sound is not very good and Sony Ericsson are all on Java and hence bad resoultion of 3rd party applications.

I can not increase my budget more than Rs. 9500/-, so please suggest some CellPhones in my budget and if you suggest any of the above mentioned, then please give some of your views on 'how its best'...
I need to get myself a new cell next week and i want the best out of my 9.5K :D

*img.gsmarena.com/vv/bigpic/nokia-5310.gif*img.gsmarena.com/vv/bigpic/nokia-7310-s.jpg*img.gsmarena.com/vv/bigpic/sonyericsson-w810.gif*img.gsmarena.com/vv/bigpic/sonyericsson-w580.gif*img.gsmarena.com/vv/bigpic/sonyericsson-k790.gif*img.gsmarena.com/vv/bigpic/motorola-rokr_e6.gif

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
And here I was thinking you must have bought that W810i by now. :p You still have doubt? :D

Btw now that you've increased your budget a bit then you can get the K790i instead of the W810i that I previously suggested. :)

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
And here I was thinking you must have bought that W810i by now. :p You still have doubt? :D

Btw now that you've increased your budget a bit then you can get the K790i instead of the W810i that I previously suggested. :)

i was going to get one 2moro but this Krates jumped in few minutes back...lolz...an idea about the exact price of K790i ??

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Look for a sticky thread here in Mobile Monsters by the name "Latest cell phone prices here". :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ i suggested him to get K790i lolz

W810i is old , bad resolution

( he is not more in camera and sound but in geeky stuff )

that is why :D

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ i suggested him to get K790i lolz

W810i is old , bad resolution

( he is not more in camera and sound but in geeky stuff that is why )

that is why :D

Arey even I would have suggested him K790i. But he said budget is only 9k. Not one more paisa. LOL! So I suggested W810i. :D

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
now Krates just suggestd Nokia 5320...

(7:16:33 PM) kushagra_krates: 5320 FTW
(7:16:39 PM) kushagra_krates: 128 MB RAM
(7:16:46 PM) kushagra_krates: N-GAGE GAMING KEYS
(7:16:53 PM) kushagra_krates: VERY GOOD SOUND QUALITY
(7:16:56 PM) kushagra_krates: 2MP + FLASH
(7:17:14 PM) kushagra_krates: LATEST S60 which is the luxury of phones like N78
(7:17:26 PM) kushagra_krates: S60 better than N95

K790i is 9.8K...and Nokia 5320 is nearly 10K...now wht? :| *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/2.png

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Tujhe camera nahi chahiye na acha isiliye suggest kiya 5320

tu bahooooooooot kanjoos hai *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Abhishek don't listen to krates. :D Just get the K790i. You don't need to spend more on 5320. Instead save the money and later on spend it on a good headset for K790i and a memory card. Or maybe your girlfriend, if you have one. :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I have a K790i (the brick sh1t...not too heavy...) and thats real good phone i saw from ur list... The camera build quality was simply awesome and i ain't blame that for such heavy one. Coz sound and camera was superb. The pics are even good at high resolutions too. I even take snaps at night too, with some good clarity....
I rate that 8.5/10....
So i just recommend u to get K790i....

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
@rajkumar_pb: thx a lots man...so, only prblm is that its a bit heavy, but i can live with that..

@maheshr: 6233 is not my type...lolz

@chocefreedom2000: Nokia 5310 is good but thn stability issue with it

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Any isses with Nokia 5320, somebody knows?
Otherwise I really like the phone. Though, for Abhishek it will need extending the budget. :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom