HELP..... 6 LINE CHANNEL AUDIO ENABLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASKEDGUY2002

Right off the assembly line
I HAVE A ASUS A7N 8X VM 400 MOTHER BOARD WIT NVIDIA CHIPSET....THE MANUAL SAYS TAT I CAN GET A 6 LINE CHANNEL OUTPUT....BUT 4 AL I VE TRIED ...I ENDED UP IN VAIN...... I INSTALLED ALL THE DRIVERS GIVEN WIT THE MOTHERBOARD CD ...CHANGED THE SETTINGS IN WINXP CTRL PANEL ...BUT STIL IN VAIN....IF SOME ONE WD KINDLY HELP ME ...I WD BE GR8LY OBLIDGED.......

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
go to Sound & Audio device properties

*img53.imageshack.us/img53/4717/010eh.th.jpg

Click Advence.. then set windows XP to play whta ever system u have.... 7.1 or 5.1....

*img53.imageshack.us/img53/964/022eu.th.jpg

& btw... welcome to the forum... :D :D

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm i think, for the nVidia boards, go to control panel -> sound effect manager. Then go to the speaker configuration tab. The rest, im sure ull firure out! Hehe

*img49.imageshack.us/img49/9200/untitled6oh.th.jpg

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
if u dun haf the nvidia audio software installed then follow wot qwertymaniac said. then double click on volume control in the system tray. goto options menu. enable advanced controls. click on the advanced button under the volume control. you'll mostly haf 2 options to enable ur line out as rear speaker connector and mic in as the center channel. after enabling this plug ur speakers and njoy 6-channel audio.

OP
M

MASKEDGUY2002

THANKS-BUT NOT WORKIN

thanks for the prompt replies every1....but i ve already done al tis....stil in vain.............. i ve done everythin u ve told me- n infact double checked this....is there no other way tat i can do it....... thnks in adv

expertno.1

Technomancer
@masked guy ...plz dont write in full capital letters ...it means you are shouting

and if it doesn't works then try on another computer and tell

OP
M

MASKEDGUY2002

nope no probs wit ma speakers

thnks for da help......but i did check all tat b4 i actually posted my prob----
bout the cap etters im really sorry man....didnt know tat it cld be intepreted like tat------- any more ideas ppl???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom