Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Yes, i know.....my friends ate my head convincing me to joing this crap. All i can say is that this is CRAP and dont fall for these "membership" schemes. Hundreds of compnaies came, duped people and still people fall for same **** over and over again. :confused:

They are hiding their membership schemes by saying "Computer Education" and blah blah since Govt of India doesnt allow Such Membership companies.....anywayz...to conclude....STAY AWAy :D

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
From (*antiebizel.googlepages.com)

eBIZ.com Pvt.Ltd. claims to be a non Profit organisation for the welfare of the Indian society and goes to the extent of saying that it is the only company because of which India is surviving.

It sells online Education Package worth Rs.7000/- which is otherwise freely available over the internet.

We all know about pyramid scheme. We all know only 2% of eBizzers make it to the Silver Level (my Diplomat upline told me this).

ALL fraud

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
That "Education Material" is just a formality......to hide from Govt since its illegal to have such "membership schemes".

What is the source of income from which they distribute money to their "ebizers" ...nothing......they are not investing in Share markets or other securities and getting returns out of it.....TOTAL CRAP

Ask my DAD and he gave a Big lecture to my friends....but they didnt listen...."Oh nahi uncle ji taaaanu nahi pata....vekho ghar bethe bethe...kidha paise kamadey hain" :lol:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys i am one of the victim of that .,..

7500rs... i lost in it..

it will be promising in the begining

but let me say ..

ma and my friends around 12 members lost money..

IT SIMPLY WONT WORK...

any question regarding it ask me ....

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
But what about their seminar in which they show Diamond and Gold members. It must be fake, i guess. Even I refused the offer many times but I saw one of my friend really earning outta it(or maybe he's telling lie).

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
if u think u can make money as they say... SIMPLY FORGET it ..

u may join maximum of 2-3 people whihc will earn u 1900 rs..

but after that ..everything will go into stand still

if u r in a college still studying thenm u may join ur friends ..but remember ... AT LAST U WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL BE GETTING SCOLDING FROM ALL....

it simply wont work...

please forget this if u r planning to join...

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
pyramid scheme, w/o a proper product to sell....
and they r targeting college students only as elders can easily spot the loop holes...
i'll write a whole article here in a few days...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
eggman said:
But what about their seminar in which they show Diamond and Gold members. It must be fake, i guess. Even I refused the offer many times but I saw one of my friend really earning outta it(or maybe he's telling lie).

no guys if the link is correct and in which only FEW GET THAT LINK.. u MAY prosper...

but the chances are very mininmum...
all of my friends around 15 joined..

out of it only three got money ... one is me .. i got 1900 RS check..

others got 5k and another 8k(this person only introduced it to us , so he is top of all the 15 REMEMBER)

others all of the 12-14 mebers werent able to get ATLEAST ONE CHECK...

but if u listen to thier seminars.,. they will speak as though from the day after u joiin in to system itself money will start flowing ..

man ask me ..

i tried to brain wash ,many friends ... to say the truth i belived in it at that time...

but simply only two joined under me .. thats how i got my money ..

but remember the two joined under me spent 7500+7500 = 15 k .... those of the money of MY FRIENDS..
i still feel guilty of getting them into the system...a

dont do this guys ..
U WILL END UP CHEATING UR NEAREST AND DEAREST
they were nt able to get atleast one person under them ...

so its totally like swalling large sum of money and getting FRACTION OF THE FRATION of wht u have put in ...

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
That "Education Material" is just a formality......to hide from Govt since its illegal to have such "membership schemes".

What is the source of income from which they distribute money to their "ebizers" ...nothing......they are not investing in Share markets or other securities and getting returns out of it.....TOTAL CRAP

Ask my DAD and he gave a Big lecture to my friends....but they didnt listen...."Oh nahi uncle ji taaaanu nahi pata....vekho ghar bethe bethe...kidha paise kamadey hain" :lol:
ur from amritsar :confused: where they do some " CONVENTIONS or something(wth is this)"... but people r earning i saw one of my friend with 100 ppl under him & above and one more with 40 something & they r buyin karisma bike... they say that when u join, ppl will tell u (those negative thinkers) not to join ebiz and some demotivation comes(some scrap) and they say those who r not ebizzers dont know exactly what is ebiz... when why ask non ebizeer.... they say if u hav doubt about ebiz come to us, we will clarify ur doubts better, but if u go to a non ebizzer obviously he will tell not to join.... :confused::confused:
dont know whom to trust. :-?
eggman said:
those gold and silver are not fake they are for real, i know one of my friend so telling it....

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
vish786 if u r planning to join in them ... then be ready to not to bother about that 7500 Rs for joinming...

but remeber all u will do next thing is find out how many frineds u have .. may be distant or near.,.. u will call them and start the brain washing process... but it will all end in my situation..

more over if u in rurral india.. forget this whoole damn thingh .. no one will join under u for that much money coz .. they simply cant afford that..

if u take in city .. they will or might have already known it ..
i joined it perfectly a year ago .. my account got cancelled few months back..

so at this time amny of the college students might ahve known it..
so dont waste ur 7500 Rs ...

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Those who want to join, but remember when you join you will wasting Rs 7500 of your parents hard warned money most likely......they day you will start earning, you will have respect for money and wont beleive in this crap for sec ;) The Logic will be very clear in your mind, there is no such thing as EASY Money :)

Read this : *antiebizel.googlepages.com/ and i can personally say that all info in that is 100% correct :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Read this : *antiebizel.googlepages.com/ and i can personally say that all info in that is 100% correct :)
Thanks for the link....... :)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Those who want to join, but remember when you join you will wasting Rs 7500 of your parents hard warned money most likely......they day you will start earning, you will have respect for money and wont beleive in this crap for sec ;) The Logic will be very clear in your mind, there is no such thing as EASY Money :)

well said

^^ +1

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
and Vish, here is answer to that
*antiebizel.googlepages.com/ebizseminars

Just ask yourself one question, where will the money come from which they will pay you ;)

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
and Vish, here is answer to that
*antiebizel.googlepages.com/ebizseminars
@sukhdeepsinghkohli, yeh dude i read that day before yester, when my friends only told that their r certain group of pple on orkut and creating such site, just to block ebiz, that is why i created this thread for ur peoples suggestion. Thx

pathiks said:
dont join it vish.. Its absolute bull ****.. I ll post more wen i get on pc..
ya fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom