headsets at this price

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas

Padawan
hi,

i am lookin for a branded headset @ Rs:1000 max. preferably sony unless u ppl recommend someother product that is real good. i need a model number which i cud go for. i wud like to hav the "head phone" part of the headset(headphone + a mic i suppose) to be "big" clouding my ears and with the mic, no expectations... is there any model available real good at this price??? i saerched creative but cudnt find teh headphone part big enough when it comes to a headset! pls giv ur suggestions.

/legolas

ishaan

Padawan
there is a TECH-COM headset i have which is pretty good and one of intex....both r good n both came under that price

i dont rmember exactly but i think around 200-500 bux

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I got Philips SBC HP200 @ 850, am listening thru it rite now :) Rocking phones but no mic tho. There is no mic on this one. I got it coz I dint want anything dangling in front of my face.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Tech-com Headset(with Mic) Model> SSD-HP-203 cost me Rs 150,bgt-Sep'05
Low-Q performance......but Good VFM

Also.u could consider Frontech Headsets....in the similar price range!

h_kunte

Journeyman
@legolas

Go and check out any Planet M store near you...They stack up many of those so called "big" headphones that u seek. Personally, I have a creative headset...Dont know why u didnt find a "big" headset.....I mean how "big" do u mean by "big"??? The creative headsets are good, great clarity, deep bass....aaahhaaaaa!!

HK

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
kunte, if they r big enough like this with a mic attached then fine...

*img504.imageshack.us/img504/179/17ti.jpg

not small like this... :)

*img504.imageshack.us/img504/123/22oi.jpg

am not expecting these models itself.. i know their prices must be way too high! like these @ abt 1000! now the definition of big mus be known to u! :D lolz but i dont want any headphones @100-300... may be i shud hav put it like this. >600 <= 1000.

/legolas

h_kunte

Journeyman
@legolas

I very well know what u mean to say by "big"....Dont worry I have taken professional Dj training & so understand the naunces of headphones & their features very well.....

U can get some lovely headphones for that 600 to 1000 range....Go for the noise cancelling types from Sony orCreative.....As for the headphones in da range 100 to 400 u can get some decent pieces, but dont expect anything fancy...They conk off any time....

HK

P.S. @legolas.....I preferred being called HK (Thats how I sign all my posts) rather than kunte.....though nothing wrong with "kunte" either....

Legolas - "big" has a technical term. It's called Circumaural or Closed headphone.

*www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/productdetail.asp?transid=004974

And these, not fully closed, but very comfortable and great for the price
*www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/productdetail.asp?transid=005175

-Keith

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
keith, thks for the technical term, but

i need a head set not a head phone... KH, i think u wud know the terms better as to what i ask for.

/legolas

h_kunte

Journeyman
@legolas

Well...Whenever I mean headphone. I actually mean headset itself....Well, dont worry, most headphones in da Rs 600 to 1000 range do have a good quality attached microphone too.....

And, BTW I am HK & not KH....lolz...But its alright....sounds better than da earlier "kunte"

HK

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
hehe, thks HK.(i got it right this time! :D ) and it seems that sony has no headsets available in india!!! i went to their showroom.. so i am trying creative. in the meanwhile, if u ppl knew better choices pls let me know. thku.

/legolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom