Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
For educational purpose, I would like to buy a Cordless Headphone of good quality for Computer, TV and Radio. Can you give me a list of Headphones suitable for the purpose along with their prices?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Can you post your budget? That will help members to help you better. Also, could you elaborate on what you mean by educational purposes?

Kannan

In the zone
I tried both Infrared based and FM based headphones. They eat up lot of battery power and even high quality rechargeable battery can't power them for more than 3 hrs *members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/aiwan1/no2.gif after which we start hearing some noise *members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/confused/wacko.gif and finally battery goes kaput *members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/sad/sorry.gif

Its better a long corded headphone is used. *members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/happy/biggrin.gif

Kannan*members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/misc/drive1.gif

Kannan

In the zone
Do all Cordless Headphones work on Batteries?

Cordless phones should receive the signal.
The internal circuit should be powered.
Without battery the internal circuits cannot work.
*members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/misc/shrunkface.gif

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
I got a phillips headset its called a "quite tv headphone" has a 7M long cord and a local vol control and a stereo mono switch cost Rs 650/- Sounds pretty OK.

Kannan

In the zone
We are talking about cordless here. *members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/silly/harhar1.gif

Still I like British Airways Headphone a lot. It has good bass. *members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/music/music3.gif

chinmay

Journeyman
kannan u shudnt steal things from airplanes....lol(i myself have around 50 headphones of different airlines n still cant resist takin them...singapore airlines r da best 1s...lol...sorry for deviating from the topic)

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have 2 cordless headphones. One is Sony and the other is some other brand (I don't remember which).

Sony is expensive (about Rs. 2200) and you have to remain in the angle coverage area. It takes on one pencil cell (AA) batteries. But the sound quality is excellent and the battery works for a really long time. I am extremely satisfied with this one.

The other one works even if I am out of the angle of coverage area. But the quality is not as good as Sony. It is available for about Rs. 650.

Kannan

In the zone
Actually the headphones are available in stores.
I thought a division of British Airways Sells them.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
One more thing i would like to add on the topic of headphones Bose has a active noise cancelation headphone which activly cancells the ambient noise and gives you a silent ambiance to enjoy mesic or any otherthing. It works on picking up the ambient sound and doing some ant ohase magic cancells out the noise. I tried it at the showroom and it realy works So if say you live with your sibling who is a heavy metal fan this item is a must buy. Cost Rs 13,000/-

nix

hi

oh maan, all of bose stuff is expensive :shock:

they make real good stuff i guess. nxt time, wont forget to go to a bose store to get a demo. :)

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
In bangalore the bose store in forum is better than that at MG because of better staff they are willing to let you try/ give demo of all that you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom