karthik55859

Broken In
MY pc config goes like this
1.asus P5GDC-V DELUXE
2.P4 3.0 GHZ
3. 512*2 DDRII RAM
4. SEAGATE 200GB MODEL[ST3200822AS]
5. nvidia 6600
i am having a lot of problem with my harddisk...being moderately fast, my pc take about 25 min to copy a 4gb file from a dvd....and also it takes same time to write the dvd disk...i am experiencing this kind of a problem after 2 years[now]...and even recently i have lost all the data worth of 140gb by surprise...before that i have partioned it as 5 separate drives .when i turn on the pc some times the BIOS does not recognize the hard disk at all..by seeing this troubleshooting i told to my vendor about the poor performance of the harddisk....he told that it was caused by the virus...ok take that...now after again [having lost all the data] i installed the os... again i facing the same problem....
1.how do i convince the vendor?
2.or is it wise to sell of the product and take better one?
3.if i want to change harddisk...is it wise to go for SEAGATE NCQ SERIES or any other....because my vendor could only supply SEAGATE beside other brands....becuse of issue of warranty....support...[we are in small city]

and also please tell me the prices seagate NCQ series of capacity 160gb,300gb....

please help me
thanking you all
karthik55859

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom