Has anyone encountered this problem with a Nokia N-series ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzefa

Journeyman
While putting a sim-card in my nokia N73 , the phone just keeps on remaining in offline mode , just does not go to search and access network, In short it does not recognize if the sim card is inserted ... Whats the problem here ???? ??? ? ?
Does anyone know ? pls help .

Also I purchased a 1 Gb mini SD card for it , Its also giving tons of problems , 'stop or retry errors' , 'memory card not accesible' , no 'memory card inserted ' etc...... even when the memory card is inserted . It works sometimes at other times just does not work

Any thoughs on this anyone ? thanks guys

outlaw

De@d
hmmm.... strange problem

i never faced any such problems with my n70,my phone instantly recognises a sim card when inserted and goes to offline mode when not inserted

maybe your phones defective ,try to get a replacement

OP
H

Huzefa

Journeyman
yeah it is defective. guys, I took it to the nokiacare , they checked it , and said one of the sim filters was the problem , they replaced it and again its going to offline mode, so they have decided to replace it and give me a new one . I have no problems with this , only thing is they are saying it will take three weeks to replace and send a new handset from nokia hq at delhi , 3 weeks ! ? I just bought it last week . When they can sell these phones at the dealers place and immediately give one on payment of cash , they take 3 weeks to give an existing customer a replacement! I've spent a lot on it and for the next 3 weeks its all a waste , This is not what I call customer care , ALL I can say is it better be three weeks otherwise I'll take them to consumer court.

anyone else using N73 desire ?

pra_2006 said:
well i think N73 is not really a good mobile throw it and buy N93 or N70 ME

its a really nice mobile handset pra, its the latest just released this august and the camera is a fabulous one, I dont like the flip phones thats why I got this one

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude reinsert the sim follow the pro
switch off
take out sim
reboot(without sim)
again switch off
put another sim anyone which is workin wait for some time
put the battery
reboot it should ask u to select the profile
if it doesnt then when it switches on completely press the power button and select general or silent if it says insert sim then try it with 1 last sim(a 3rd sim)
if still same problem visit the shop
and for your sd card format it in any phone or pc and insert it
if it reads well and good
if it doesnt try it in another n73
if it reads ur fone is faulty if it doesnt than throw away the sd card or sell it fraudly on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom