Has a mythical beast turned up in Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
This is really strange. If you have heard about the legend of the "Chupakabra", you might just well believe it. This animal looks really strange, ugly and downright creepy! There's one thing left to say. There's something out there. Read more about the animal here

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
urban legend... phreah0utt's already freaked out :D
a dog did a boar.. & this chupakabra(it should b called boardo;)) came into existance :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^^

Yup, long back when I saw saw that Cortoon I hear about that, Chupakabra, its nothing more than a urban legend, :lol: and commonlly used to make people feel sorry for their Lie :lol:

like last time When DreamHost had a server problem many poeple wrote to dreamhost before DreamHost can come out with a Official responce that "Customers thought may be this time DreamHost will tell us that Chupakabra eat their Servers" :lol:

dd_wingrider

In the zone
damn tats a ugly thing, looks like a rotten boar, is she sure she found it next day not after next month or so:D

praka123

left this forum longback
^may be a Thylacine-Tasmanian tiger(extinct?) :D
*www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/14/thylacine1_wideweb__430x305.jpg
read:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasmanian_tiger

mayanks_098

world is evil
ajib daastaan hai ye....

these things are mainly crap.dont know how so called scientific,advance thinker Americans have fallen prey to these things

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
praka123 said:
^may be a Thylacine-Tasmanian tiger(extinct?) :D
*www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/14/thylacine1_wideweb__430x305.jpg
read:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasmanian_tiger

Definitely its Tasmanian Tiger, according to biologist it is extinct now.

Chupakabra is one of most widely reported mythical creature around the world first reported in Chile then Mexico in 1990......i dont know how many of u know this,during the period of 1994-1996 typical Chupakabra attack was reported here in kerala....in my home town ernakulam(cochin) district,one of the most frightening days in my life. It started after some goats were found dead with whole blood drained and there were only some holes in the dead body...during the course first 2 months 20-30 goats and Cows were found dead in similar way it continued for 4 mnths ,frequency of attack varied during the next 2 years....local news papers blamed a physco and some said abt unknown creatures...thanks to not so bothered gvt officials the source was never found....still today i feel insecure when i go to my home town.

praka123

left this forum longback
^I remember.this is not only in Ernakulam dist,in thrissur,Idukki,kottayam districts too this is reported.even reported from villages near to my town.

but another rumor(or reality) is that two grown up leopards escaped from the owner's bungalow(who secretly got other wild pets too) in Kaloor village near Vazhakulam and the Leopards are reportedly sited almost every part of Muvatupuzha taluka.l heard these leopards were domesticated and are brought back from Muvattupuzha river bank near ooramana village by the owners(isnt it illegal?).so many ppl were reporting this.
while the goat sucker too was reported.(still reporting from many eastern parts of the district,but ppl are silent most of teh time)

mailtorahul007

Astalavista Baby..!!
whoa.........is that true praka123..????I pass thru MVPA to go 2 MAC,kothamangalam......nd i Live @Thodupuzha.....neighbours hai nah..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom