Harry Potter Remake In India! (MUST CHECK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatron

Banned
Bollywood filmmakers are really excited about Harry Potter. A number of remakes are being planned, all of them hush-hush. Let's take a sneak peek into the scripts...

1) KASAUTII POTTER KAY

Synopsis: Khari Potter is the youngest family member of the family. This TV series (telecast also in South Asia, America and Central Africa) is a 34000-episode-long saga of how Khari Potter manages to see through the politics of the Potter family - the vamps, the cousins, the aunties, et al, alongwith his wife and kids.

*i30.tinypic.com/2isd3pj.jpg

2) KABHI HARRY KABHIE POTTER

The plot: The whimsical Harry Malhotra (guess who, SRK!) goes to Hazamgadh school of Pottery and Gardening. He's the elder son of the billion-dollar scion and owner of the Malhotra Group. At Hazamgadh he falls in love with the Harmeet (Rani) - the daughter of the chief potter. The rest of the plot is self-explanatory. (How can it not be, if it can be summarised in 10 minutes!)

*i29.tinypic.com/imo3k5.jpg

3) VIVAH LA POTTER

The plot: Prem Puttar, in love with lady Harminder Kaur, marries her.
*i28.tinypic.com/5lt7hg.jpg

4) H COMPANY

The plot: Harwinder aka Harrybhai (played by a debutant actor from nowhereland) is a newbie at Hogwards school of Guncraft and Gunnery. He gets involved into a fued over a lost AK 47 with the local goons and later on joins a rival underground faction. While his rise as Harry the Don and his inception into the H company, he manages to falls in love, jump off the Hogwards Express and survive and keep his enemies at bay.

*i31.tinypic.com/2mgnyvn.jpg

5) HARIBHAI KA SURROR - the movie, the real luv story.

The Plot: In this pathbreaking creation of modern cinema, Haribhai Topiwala is caught in a love triangle with a 7-year-old and a 30-year-old girl. The plot is totally filmed in Germany and includes scenes like his arrest (on allegations of child-molestation) and a sting operation - in between songs and item numbers.

*i27.tinypic.com/qy61c1.jpg

chicha

High without substance...
:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D
i reallly hope none of the bollywood ppl are here, i do not want these things really made.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
LOL! pretty good, cuz I havent seen any Indian spoofs of harry potter yet. Have plans for making one myself, but lets see...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books but as per the information given by The Conqueror, Wasn't Hermoine married to Ron.....????

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hmm yea sure rocks. The thing I didn't get was that did they try to make fun of Harry Potter or they wanted a serious applausable replica.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
i think the latter
BTW, the hagrid (or whatever he was called, the fat one) was that anupam kher :lol:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Sheesh.. what a pathetic copy this abra ka dabra thingy is... and worse... the director's name is Dheeraj Kumar... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom