harry poter and the prizoner of azkaban vcd does not plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry_nitish

Broken In
hi freinds i have posted this topic earlier to but it was not able to make any solution to my problem. now i ask again.

i have a intel p4 2.0 ghz processor,128 mb ram,and a dvd combo drive

yesterday i brought the vcd (pirated) of harry poter 3 in hindi, but when i loaded it in the drive iwent to open it and i found it blank. though it had the written material because when i tried to create a virtual cd of this disk it showed me its size 643 mb after creating virtual cd still my computer showed to me this disk as blank as when i opened it again there was nothing inside. i have ace mega pro codec installed and when i searched from the internet to view the video codec of this film it showed xvid as video codec and ac3 as audio codec idownloaded both of it but still my vcd was blank. now when i tuned it on my dvd player it worked it started and it had a crystal clear print. now guys can u tell me why doent it play and is there any way or softwares other than i have mentioned it which can enable this vcd play. what is the problem and what is it solution.

dont think that because it is pirated thats why it does not play because last week i brought a pirated veer zaara vcd and it played smoothly

dont think that it is illegal but i just wanna know why does this happen and what is the problem and is ther any thing we can do or is there any way out.

sriram_d

Right off the assembly line
NOT VCD IT MIGHT BE DVD

the reason ur pirated harry potter did not play on your computer might be the film might be a dvd and ur system does not have dvd player to play it thats why it showed blank, and ur dvd player played it because it is in compatible format

Shikhar

Journeyman
@harry . I am not sure but I thik ac3 codec means Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Xvid stands for extended VCD disc. The video is not in standard VCD format hence VCD players are unable to play it.

Standard VCD format does not have Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound (it has only stereo sound).

Hence it is quite clear that the video is not in standard VCD format. Better download an Xvid video player.

For more information I would suggest you to check www.videohelp.com

Shikhar

Journeyman
Downloading Xvid and ac3 codec does not mean that the movie will play. You must have a player that supports both the formats.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
Ruff

think like this .. if u got a pirated veer zaara that worked god blessed u and u didnt waste the money . but if this CD doesnt work i say go ruff up thee man u sold it and tell him that i will call the police. i know it sounds corky buts it helps . i did the same thing when my cd didnt work

try it if its not tooooo late :wink:

saROMan

QA Juggler
well basically it depends what ur opening it with..for eg....may b WMP is not able to play it....or worst its not recognized by ur Combo drive.....so plz try to view with PowerDVD /VLC Media Player ...as u have d/led codec's so it wonn b problem.....still if u cant get it..means its not recognized by ur Drive..also remember..veerzara is indian made movie..where as Harry is not..so pplz who made harry can experiment w the CD ...where as veerzara cannot afford to do so..;)

OP
H

harry_nitish

Broken In
hi every one thanks for ur reply but i would like to say thanks for ur suggesstions.

and to say that i have found a solution to my problem online. its like this our indian dvd and cd r of poor quality thats why most of the pc rnt able to recognize it.

but i read the solution online and tried it
1)nero can regognize the tracks of the software but unfortunately cant plat it. so save the tracks through nero in any folder.
2)next download a software called videolan the characteristic of the software is such that it reads the vcd like an external vcd player
3)now open vlc media player after installing it and open the nero image file of the tracks where its stored .
4) ur ready to play. its my gurantee i have tried it and found sucess. pls do experiment for knowledge increase when it is practised and shared. and do report me after what happen

ps: u dont need a writer to install a nero software u can still istall it and save the tracks of the cd

for oem nero suite its like this: 1)double click nero
2) in the pop up menu click on copy and back up and then to burn image to disk.
3)in the next pop up menu click on more it will be on the lower side . then click on save thacks
4)then it will show ur cd rom click on it.
5)selct the path where files have to be copied
5)then it will show the tracks to select select all and click go
6)and the image process will start and u r ready to go.

request to digit administrators to include this tweak in ur ext edition it will surely be helpful to large indian audiences who r not able to view the english movie due to wrong disc or can u pls make this thread sticky.

thank u all do try my suggestions.

OP
H

harry_nitish

Broken In
hi every one thanks for ur reply but i would like to say thanks for ur suggesstions.

and to say that i have found a solution to my problem online. its like this our indian dvd and cd r of poor quality thats why most of the pc rnt able to recognize it.

but i read the solution online and tried it
1)nero can regognize the tracks of the software but unfortunately cant plat it. so save the tracks through nero in any folder.
2)next download a software called videolan the characteristic of the software is such that it reads the vcd like an external vcd player
3)now open vlc media player after installing it and open the nero image file of the tracks where its stored .
4) ur ready to play. its my gurantee i have tried it and found sucess. pls do experiment for knowledge increase when it is practised and shared. and do report me after what happen

ps: u dont need a writer to install a nero software u can still istall it and save the tracks of the cd

for oem nero suite its like this: 1)double click nero
2) in the pop up menu click on copy and back up and then to burn image to disk.
3)in the next pop up menu click on more it will be on the lower side . then click on save thacks
4)then it will show ur cd rom click on it.
5)selct the path where files have to be copied
5)then it will show the tracks to select select all and click go
6)and the image process will start and u r ready to go.

request to digit administrators to include this tweak in ur ext edition it will surely be helpful to large indian audiences who r not able to view the english movie due to wrong disc or can u pls make this thread sticky.

thank u all do try my suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom