Hardware Monitoring software

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
All i heard are hardware temperature monitoring programs..
for hard disk.. u can use disk check for errors and diff. companies of hard disks provides diff. programs for checking the quality of their drives. with cd/dvd - rom - set it to latest firmware and don't use discs with lots of scratches on em.

As for other hardwares like mouse and keyboards, keep it out of reach of anything liquid and keep them clean as far as possible.

These are just usual tips to take care of. Nothing major i guess. Just be good to ur PC :) that will do.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I think most of the hardware monitoring tools with regards to the motherboard are sensitive and focus on temperature fluctuations.

Speedfan

Intel Active Monitor

Motherboard Monitor

Enough to get you started, methinks.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Hardware monitoring can be done by temperature measurements.

Free Full version Download: EVEREST Home Edition 2.20
Program Size: 4.19MB

EVEREST Home Edition is a free system diagnostics, system information and benchmarking solution for home PC users.

It offers accurate system information and diagnostics capabilities, including online features, memory benchmarks, hardware monitoring, and low-level hardware information.

Hardware monitoring - Sensor information including system and CPU temperature, fan status, CPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom