Which Hand DVD ROM should I buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
m8 welcome to forum !
dude this should be posted in the qna sections..., wait till batty clears this!
dude u can go 4 a new one as it itself is cost effective..., costs only 1500rs and a combo costs rs 2000, go ahead and buy a new rom

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
werent u a bit late satan.

the upgrade to dvd offer was still runnin till the last issue of digit !!

Mehul115

Right off the assembly line
I disagree with marineer as you are not late
I ordered dvd combo in this upgrade offer but my bank didn't received the check for clearance although I got intimation from magazine that order has been sent to vedor one month ago
now its two month after the order..
so my advise is buy any dvd rom but buy from your home city

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Mehul115 said:
so my advise is buy any dvd rom but buy from your home city

Yeah, well, you're kinda right. The best way to buy hardware is to walk into a store, look at the options, pay and walk out with the hardware. First, delivery is immediate :D not to mention that you get bills, warranty and all that. BTW, I personally would not buy another Samsung optical media product again. I've had SEVERE tray problems with a 52X CDRW on one computer within 6 months and on this computer, which has a Samsung SD-616E DVD and a Sony CRX320E combo drive and is less than six months old again, the Samsung drive is again screwing up. The tray ejects for no reason at all, the drive makes a jet engine's roar sound like a lullaby and so much more. I prefer the Sony CRX so much more. Anybody else having problems with Samsung drives?

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well i have been my samsumg cdrw for past more than a year with no problems at all. just rcvd my dvd rom (samsung) through digit and its going great !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom