Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Happy Friendship Day!!!

Stars has 5 ends,
Square has 4 ends,
Trinagle has 3 ends,
Line has 2 ends,
but Circle of our friendship has no end..

*c.imagehost.org/0215/internet_friends2.jpg

Happy friendship day to all digit friends! :)

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@Rockstar +1 :x Don't mix the meaning of Friendship's Day with Maths. Maths & me are not friends. Never were, never can be.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Why TF do we need a special day to express love n care for friends?!
What about rest of 364 days?
I so hate these ______ days...

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
I really hate all these so called days, although I wouldn't stop those who want to celebrate. You don't need one day to tell your friends (or your dad or mom or anybody for that matter) that they mean a lot to you. I really value my friends and if you ask me, celebrating friendship day (or any other day) is kind of like an insult. You celebrate friendship everytime you are with your friends (damn I'm getting philosophical).

Good friends will be there for you on any damn day of the year, not just August 3. Its like you are buying friendship with a ribbon (or card or whatever).

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
but thse days helps us remind of those values, which we usually forgets during our busy lifes.
nyway happy friendship day

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Are ek bechare ne ache se wish kiya...............why r u upto makin it a controversy......??

We all know we r frnds............but seldom we express it to anyone........we r so used to it..............

oh...........Happy Friendship Day to all of u.............
Njoy................

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Are ek bechare ne ache se wish kiya...............why r u upto makin it a controversy......??

We all know we r frnds............but seldom we express it to anyone........we r so used to it..............

oh...........Happy Friendship Day to all of u.............
Njoy................

Rockstar aur bechara? :lol:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
happy friendship day guys....

Off topic... should we unban Prak123 today ... or ask mods to do so.. its just a show of friendship ...

Anyone on my side ???

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
I dont believe in friends.. Ofcourse in the days of orkut, facebook and forums you can
have so called "friends".

but true friends are so hard to find in the real world. If you believe you have
some one or few then you are lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom